Time to sell the truck.

Where are you located, what is the mileage & do you have any pics other than the one of the motor?

Where are you located, what is the mileage & do you have any pics other than the one of the motor?

The truck has 43,412 Miles on her. If you'd like you can PM me your phone number and I'll text you as many pictures as you want. I'm just not real good at putting the pictures on the forum. Lol

sorry to hear, but GLWS

sell him the hood for askin price & throw the truck in for free:dontknow::rock::rock::D

What mods? Built motor? Trans? Rear and fuel upgrades?

Cam, rods, springs, Roe supercharger 6 pounds of boost, Carmen fiber driveshaft, methanol, stage 3+ clutch, JTSVP throttle body, leveling kit, clutch kit, Oil lines, power steering lines, heating lines, spark plug wires, screaming demon coils, loop for the drive shaft, Belanger long tube headers, catless mids, borla exhaust.

BDB5554F-3E34-42A0-8469-57363C7407DB_zpsvvvc4n7v.jpg

Cam, rods, springs, Roe supercharger 6 pounds of boost, Carmen fiber driveshaft, methanol, stage 3+ clutch, JTSVP throttle body, leveling kit, clutch kit, Oil lines, power steering lines, heating lines, spark plug wires, screaming demon coils, loop for the drive shaft, Belanger long tube headers, catless mids, borla exhaust.

is that all........................:D You mean it doesn't have the surface mounted jet ski facility and yogurt maker:dontknow::dontknow::D:D:D

thewelshm

LMAO but it does have a 170 thermostat, electric cut outs, a full set of polymer bushings front and rear, JTSVP Gen 2 shifter, catch can, chromed caltracks and sway bars. All stock parts go with it like hood, bedliner, cam, tree guage, full set of lug nuts, and some other odds and ends I have. Spare extra parts, catless mid pipes, subwoofer.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back