Time to sell..???????

jeffgilliam.2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well for some reason i have yet to figure out, i just posted the truck in the autotrader today as of a hour ago.....Maybe i will luck out and no one will be interested in it....Wanted everyone here to know, just in case, so maybe i will know it will be in good hands...

Good luck on the sale Jeff!! :rock:
jeffgilliam.2005 said:
Well for some reason i have yet to figure out, i just posted the truck in the autotrader today as of a hour ago.....Maybe i will luck out and no one will be interested in it....Wanted everyone here to know, just in case, so maybe i will know it will be in good hands...

Thank you, well kind've, it almost feels like a piece of me....Many hard hours for all the modifications....

I am the same way. Anytime I sell something I hope no one will buy it.
I just get attached to things

Well since i have posted the 1st time, i think i've changed my mind....instead i have my daily driver ram 1500 V6 that i will sell instead....

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
Well since i have posted the 1st time, i think i've changed my mind....instead i have my daily driver ram 1500 V6 that i will sell instead....

Smart Man :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I think a truck is easier sold here than in the trader.......

There's more knowledgable people interested in this vehicle here than anywhere else......

I hope you get what you want...... whatever that may be.....

D

jeffgilliam.2005 said:

yep do this first.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back