Time to smog

JRSVIPR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well i took the ol truck down for her first smog test today, You Cali folks know what i'm saying. She passed the emissions part fine, But not the OBD 2. So i am guessing the Mopar performance computer is the culprit. I will put the stock one back on and try her again in a few days. I do not have much in the way of mods so that should do it.

im not looking forward to my diesel smog....its really gunna suck putting her back to stock

Smokey said:
im not looking forward to my diesel smog....its really gunna suck putting her back to stock
Yeah, i took the CAI off awhile back, Thought i would give it a try with the computer though. :D

you could swap the reg to another state without emissions testing. such as a friend or relatives house in a nearby state.

thats whats nice about the imperial valley, no smog unless you sell :D :D :D :D :D

Voodoo said:
thats whats nice about the imperial valley, no smog unless you sell :D :D :D :D :D
Hey Kev., How you doing? Yeah, I have been spending a lot on smogs lately. Sold two of my other vehicles a couple weeks ago.:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back