Time to start saving

Drm1125R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always wanted a Viper since I first saw them, just the best looking baddest car out there but prices are still a bit high for me.

For the past week a friend of mine that has a collection of Vipers has let me borrow one of his to have a recall performed and just put miles on it since he doesn't drive it that much.
WOW! I love my SRT 10 but it's no Viper. I have never wanted one as bad as I do now.
Over the weekend I took it up to Cooperstown for a car show (about 100 miles from where I live) and it was such a blast to drive. The looks were great having an SRT 10 and a Viper following each other on all he back roads.
The owner met my wife and I at the show with his '09 ACR and we had a nice little collection of V10's there!
Time to start saving.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 96
That is very cool. Our trucks are great but they certainly are a different driving experience compared to a Viper.

That is very cool. Our trucks are great but they certainly are a different driving experience compared to a Viper.

Yeah, came real close to pulling the trigger on an '04 in mint condition but could not find the accessory motor lift to get me in and out of the thing. :dontknow: Just tooooo low for the broke down knees. :(

I will say I love that I have all the room I need in the ram.

It is a REALLY snug fit for my 6'2" frame in the Viper. I either look over the windscreen or have to slink right down to look out the window and then my left knee is I the dash.
But I don't care, I still want one.

They do make a seat lowering kit that would make the car a perfect fit for you. Not that I'm trying to convince you more that you need a Viper, you've already done that yourself. :D

They do make a seat lowering kit that would make the car a perfect fit for you. Not that I'm trying to convince you more that you need a Viper, you've already done that yourself. :D

Really? I have another customer that makes me look short, I think he stands about 6'7" ish and had to remove the driver seat to be able to fit in his Viper.

Do you have a link to the seat? I have never seen it.

I will say this... If you are a big guy, I'm not sure you would love the Viper as a daily driver. The interior is a bit snug but it holds you in place nicely when you're raising Hell. I am only 5'7" so height is clearly not a factor, but I'm 220 at only 5'7" so the seat itself is really snug. As for performance, I hate to say it but it's not even close. I loved my 10 but compared to my Viper it would seem slow. These cars are just simply amazing.... best way to put it is "SCARY FUN"!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back