timeslips

Who said it was supposed to be only SRT10 Rams? Any registered member can put there times in this section. Nothing has changed with this since the Timeslip section has been up. If it bothers everyone, I'm sure we can just take it down. :dontknow:

If any vehicle can post a time then it dont mean poop to me...You can remove my post from the timeslips....

If any vehicle can post a time then it dont mean poop to me...You can remove my post from the timeslips....

Come on, Larry... I honestly don't see what the big deal is. Only Registered Members can post times. It's part of their profile and they automatically populate in the timeslip section.

But, if you want to take your time info out of your profile, that is your choice. It will take it off the timeslip page as well, I believe.

kinda gotta agree , if a site is dedicated to one brand, then that one brand should be the only one thats allowed, but thats a personal opinion

Well, I just looked... and out of 130+ vehicles listed in the Timeslips section, there are 3... yes, THREE vehicles in there that aren't SRT10's. Besides KRS1's (super-badass) Dakota R/T on the first page, I had to go back to spot number 62 to find the next "non-SRT" (yes, it's a Lightning). Then about second to last on the list is a Hemi Ram. So, really, if we are talking BRANDS, there is only one truck on there out of the norm.

So, I ask again.... are you guys upset about 3 other trucks on a 6 page list? :confused::dontknow: Wow.

The non SRT10 vehicles dont seem to have a problem...why are we letting non 10 vehicles post times???:mad:.......and why do we still have times on people who posted none or just a few times..:mad::mad:.......need to extend the 50 post minimum to timeslips....and no non 10s!!!:argh:

I have made my fuss of the day now....:flybye:

sorry guys i didnt even know i was listed in your time slip data base.i just filled out the questions when i signed up. you guys can remove me if you want i would understand!:dontknow:

sorry guys i didnt even know i was listed in your time slip data base.i just filled out the questions when i signed up. you guys can remove me if you want i would understand!:dontknow:

Not fussing at you...we are just trying to keep the moderators in line...;)..........BTW...Badazz truck you have there! I have owned 2 Dakotas and liked em..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back