timeslips

Had a problem also so I just updated my personal info and it updated the timeslip section automatically.

Sorry guys. I thought I updated this, but it may still have some errors. I will see what I can do to get it fixed.

The non SRT10 vehicles dont seem to have a problem...why are we letting non 10 vehicles post times???:mad:.......and why do we still have times on people who posted none or just a few times..:mad::mad:.......need to extend the 50 post minimum to timeslips....and no non 10s!!!:argh:

I have made my fuss of the day now....:flybye:

The non SRT10 vehicles dont seem to have a problem...why are we letting non 10 vehicles post times???:mad:.......and why do we still have times on people who posted none or just a few times..:mad::mad:.......need to extend the 50 post minimum to timeslips....and no non 10s!!!:argh:

I have made my fuss of the day now....:flybye:

I've brought this up a number of times:mad:

Not supposed to be nothing but 10's....do we have any mods here!!!!:argh::argh:

Who said it was supposed to be only SRT10 Rams? Any registered member can put there times in this section. Nothing has changed with this since the Timeslip section has been up. If it bothers everyone, I'm sure we can just take it down. :dontknow:

i like the timeslips section

I do too. :) While Shaggy is trying to fix the error issues... if you wanted to see more details on a particular run, you can just click on the member name associated with the run. That will bring up their profile and all the details are listed there. It's a few more steps, but it will get you to the same place.

Sorry for the inconvenience, y'all... we're working on it. :eek:;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back