Tincup’s project thread ,,, bad a$$

yup, I still have my truck, here is a little vid.
There it is the sleeper of all sleepers ,, damn sounds nice .. bet you can’t lower it anymore hahaha

Thanks everyone, it actually used to be lower, but I raised it upabout an 1' for oil pan clearance.
Amazing truck. I went though the entire build thread and I'm truly in awe of the work and expertise that went into it. I also like that it's patina was left intact. Surely would blow anyone's mind - being smoked by " that old truck" lol lol

Well done :cool:

Amazing truck. I went though the entire build thread and I'm truly in awe of the work and expertise that went into it. I also like that it's patina was left intact. Surely would blow anyone's mind - being smoked by " that old truck" lol lol

Well done :cool:
I was watching when he first started the project a while back .. then went back through it recently .. AWSOME BUILD … IF I ONLY HAD A GARAGE HAHAHA

I was watching when he first started the project a while back .. then went back through it recently .. AWSOME BUILD … IF I ONLY HAD A GARAGE HAHAHA
They are handy!!

The hard part about building a Mopar is nobody makes anything for them. If it was a chevy, you can buy parts everywhere at 1/2 the price. Fortunately I have access to a machine shop so I ended up building a lot of the oddball stuff I needed. But that's the fun part, if it were easy, everyone would be doing it.

The hard part about building a Mopar is nobody makes anything for them. If it was a chevy, you can buy parts everywhere at 1/2 the price. Fortunately I have access to a machine shop so I ended up building a lot of the oddball stuff I needed. But that's the fun part, if it were easy, everyone would be doing it.
Exactly! Everyone does easy. Only a few can fabricate and make what they need. The craftsmen :D:D

It’s always been that way .. it’s also great to be able to make the things you need , more of a accomplishment

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back