Tinted lights

I like it. I would go for the smoked look also but my truck is red. It did not look quite right on the last one. Looks awesome with silver.

Looks good. Next time skip the VHT and let me tint them with my formula that looks like glass for years :)
image.jpg

i like those lites, i like them alot (forrest gump voice) haha but seriously how can i get those lights , are those some sort of 3d stickers that are painted over?

Yessir I can make you a set with or without logo. With or without backup lights and cargo lights boss. Reflectors still work as well ;)
image.jpg

if you use VHT, you need to clear coat over it or it will fade away.
otherwise, you can add a couple drops of black to regular clear and achieve the same result...

Tail Lights Tint/Paint

Looks good. Next time skip the VHT and let me tint them with my formula that looks like glass for years :)
View attachment 58226

Are you still making the SRT-10 Tail Light Paint/Tint with the Viper logo? I'm really interested on doing that to my truck. How much would you charge? And how long will the whole the process take, once you receive the lights?
Please inbox me with the information, Thanks!

LIGHTS

Look ok should have gone with a light tint. How strict are the Traffic Police in The UK?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back