Tire Stickers

Reaction score
More and more these things are catching on. Some look great and some look cheap. Has anyone put tire stickers on their SRT? I went to the website www.Tirestickers.com and they have pre made tire brand names and also custom letters. You can choose from iron on and peel & stick. I noticed on Google images that some people use it to show off the name that they have given their car. I gotta admit, I'm intrigued. I would like to see if it would look good on our trucks. Has anyone tried this? Please post some pictures!

funny that you posted this... Just this weekend i was thinking about painting the letters on mine (Proxies II.) I bought a paint pen and did one letter but i was not able to get a clean coat of paint on it so i backed out and said screw it lol.
But yea ive seen one or 2 of our trucks with tire stickers and they look pretty good on the lowered trucks.

Seen guys use tire paint pens on motorcycle tires. H-D use to sell white, yellow & red. Now they only offer white. It's a lot of work to do a professional job that looks good. I would think the stick on letter kind would be easier to do.

seen some that people say have lasted 2+ years, looks better over time than the paint pens
heres one i saw on FB

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1460996010896.jpg
    FB_IMG_1460996010896.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 5,261
Last edited:
seen some that people say have lasted 2+ years, looks better over time than the paint pens
heres one i saw on FB

I'm liking that. It's the outlined white letters that I can't stand.
How well they stand up to brake dust & wheel cleaner is the real question.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back