Tires and drop!

bee0912

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's not an srt but i love my bee as much as you guys do so i hope im welcome here

but here is Bee0912 with a 3/4 drop and Toyo proxie S/T's 305/50/20
Tell me what you think

Keith

Picture042.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Looks great, Keith!

A bunch of the guys here have gone with the Toyo Proxes. All with favorable results.

BTW- You can post pretty much anything here.
The only exceptions would be shots of 6-pack abs or imaginary girlfriends.
:D

Very nice!!

The drop looks good!!

Like the tread pattern on those sneaks!!!

Kevan said:
Looks great, Keith!

A bunch of the guys here have gone with the Toyo Proxes. All with favorable results.

BTW- You can post pretty much anything here.
The only exceptions would be shots of 6-pack abs or imaginary girlfriends.

Well we both know i wont be posting and 6 packes from me:D as for the girle friend:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

hey call me some time we need to hang out oh and i cant find the thread for boomers shop G2G????:dontknow:

Nice looking rig....

No rear slider I see... You request that or was that what the dealer had?

And from what I have seen on this forum lately, chop some weight, put 17's on it and you can run low 13's. :D

bee0912 said:
Well we both know i wont be posting and 6 packes from me:D as for the girle friend:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Yeah...I can confirm that his girlfriend is a real, live human being. Very nice too.

bee0912 said:
hey call me some time we need to hang out oh and i cant find the thread for boomers shop G2G????:dontknow:
Oops...forgot about that:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15118
Still no date yet, but hopefully soon.

My phone's always on, and I've usually got some kind of project happening. :D
You're welcome here anytime.

Nice truck Keith...The bee's i think look pretty killer also...:rock:

Looks nice. I really like the color.

Have to disagree with Kevan on the tires. On my truck in the rain it was like driving on ice. It was damn near impossible to start out from a stop without spinning them.

I think they sucked. Look nice, but still suck.

sweet ride, beware of Boomer, Take your wallet when you go and give him all your credit cards, he can fix that hemi up

Silverback said:

Have to disagree with Kevan on the tires. On my truck in the rain it was like driving on ice. It was damn near impossible to start out from a stop without spinning them.

I do have an automatic so maybee i will have better luck oh and 300+ less HP:D

dood, that's a 3/4 drop? the rumble bee rides that much higher than ours? I never realized! a 2/4 drop on ours looks pretty dropped!

Either way nice truck man, what brought you roun' these parts?

Silverback said:

Hairy lead foot.

SRT-11 said:
dood, that's a 3/4 drop? the rumble bee rides that much higher than ours? I never realized! a 2/4 drop on ours looks pretty dropped!
Some RumbleBees (like Keith's) are 4x4.

SRT-11 said:
Keith lives about a mile from me. I goaded him into coming here. LOL

Last edited:
Your Bee loks great, glad to have you. I think its neat that Dodge has resurrected some of the old muscle car names. (Would probably outrun one of the original Super Bees)

:rock:
SRT-11 said:

Yeah like Kevan said i do have 4WD so it did site really high in the rear and front i did a 2/4 drop and then stole another inch out of the front with the tortion(sp) bars so it has a rake

Kevan you havent seen it with the extra inch this is new as of today

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back