TIRES, TIRES, TIRES

DBRIAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am about to order some tires, but, my wife had a sh!t fit over the price of the BFGs,soooo.... generals or kuhmos, that is the ?. The dilemma is , i can get the BFGs & only THE BFGs, or the gens/kuhmos & M&H drs/ rims..any 2 cents appreciated. Also, going to a cruise in tonight at hooters, will take pics, [first time since i got the truck that it and the car are detailed at the same time]......Leaning towards getting the cheaper tires & DRs, I want to get my time down at the track.

I really like my Nitto S420's.
Good looking tire , great traction wet or dry. NOT expensive, should be able to buy less than 200.00 per tire.

Where's the Hooter's Cruise? PC or PCB? Could possibly go tonite! I'll show you my Cooper Zeons on my truck. Aggressive look but not all-terrain looking! I love em. Smooth tire.

I got the Toyo Proxie S/T's on my 20's i payed like 800 i dont know what the 22 would coast but i love them

Picture040.jpg

i have the generals and love them if correct unless they have changed they don't make the toyo in the 22 cause i remember looking for them but they don't list it. but could of changed from 6 months ago when i looked.

Generals are only about $145 ea !!!!!!!!!!!!

Better traction,better cornering,smoother ride.Can't go wrong. :D

redice2 said:
i have the generals and love them if correct unless they have changed they don't make the toyo in the 22 cause i remember looking for them but they don't list it. but could of changed from 6 months ago when i looked.

I had the Toyo's on my truck for a couple months before I got rid of it. Hated them in the rain. Hell, they made the Pirellis look good in comparision.

Ive been reading up on tires lately...When i need some going for
General UHP...Very decent tire and priced well...We burn the sh.t
out of them anyway...:burnout:

04 SRT 10 said:
Ive been reading up on tires lately...When i need some going for
General UHP...Very decent tire and priced well...We burn the sh.t
out of them anyway...:burnout:
General UHP's :rock:. Great tire for the $$$ .

TIRES

Thanks for all the info guys. Can we run anything wider than the 305s on stock rims?

DBRIAN said:
I am about to order some tires, but, my wife had a sh!t fit over the price of the BFGs,soooo....

Just a little advice from an old fart...

Often 'tis better to beg forgiveness than ask permission...

I put Continental ContiCrossContact UHP 305/45 ZR22 118W XL with rim protection on my new nightrunners.
First i got lots of wheelspin at take-off,but now after a couple of miles they have lots of grip at take off and corners.
They are better then the stock pirelli's.

Alex

think just about anything is better than stock pirelli's lol

I have the generals as well. Rides much better than those stock POS tires. Traction is good. The only thing I do not like, they like picking up rocks.

With so many positive reviews on the General UHPs.... I'm definately trying them next.

D

DBRIAN said:
Thanks for all the info guys. Can we run anything wider than the 305s on stock rims?
Can't remember who it is. But they have 325's and a roe.........................Maybe Marc T..............Not sure.

I am about to order a set of tires myself. I have been looking at the BFG KDW's. Anyone can vouch for these?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back