Tires

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What tires work good on our beasts?

Ronnie linked me up but I can't figure out an easy way to get past the manusha and on to the speed rating

I prefer what came stock but I guess those are temporarily or permanently not available.

I've only used Michelin and Continental tires on purpose so I have no idea

thanks everyone.

I thought i was on track with the Michelin performance one but couldn't find it in the correct size. These ladies have Big Feet!

I prefer the continentals by a country mile over the standard scorpions ( tramlines too much)
I also have the Khumo’s
Oh thanks! I liked the continentals when i had them on daily driver. I'll check into khumos too

Wifey , I replace the original pirellis at 19 K miles the wore out fast and we’re always lumpy feeling until the warmed up a little . I went to Khumos on the next 2 sets and the feel and handling felt much better . The set I have on now are Nexen Roadian HP . I was getting around 24 K to 28 K miles on the Khumos . No idea about the Nexens yet still have good tread and just under 70K on the truck ( I think hahaha )
The prices are very different between them .. but I’ve been more than satisfied with the Nexens over the khumos ..

Wifey , I replace the original pirellis at 19 K miles the wore out fast and we’re always lumpy feeling until the warmed up a little . I went to Khumos on the next 2 sets and the feel and handling felt much better . The set I have on now are Nexen Roadian HP . I was getting around 24 K to 28 K miles on the Khumos . No idea about the Nexens yet still have good tread and just under 70K on the truck ( I think hahaha )
The prices are very different between them .. but I’ve been more than satisfied with the Nexens over the khumos ..
Thank you!! I will check those out. I don't like Pirelli either after reading reviews. You have lots of experience with tires!

Thank you!! I will check those out. I don't like Pirelli either after reading reviews. You have lots of experience with tires!
The ones I mentioned are speed rated for the trucks also .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back