TJ...Way to go over there!!!!

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are the man....I was laughing my ass off at all the new threads with this site listed....Your brother Sickness would be proud.....Going to do the same thing soon.....Good Job TJ:p :p :p :p :)

Walt

DarkSyde said:
Gracias. ;) :D

.....It's only the beginning.

it's great to promote this site, but I think you are pissing off anyone that would want to come over, as they probably feel there are just a bunch of dicks over here

I think they may have been the idea...:).....for the pissing people off part...:)

QckSlvr said:
it's great to promote this site, but I think you are pissing off anyone that would want to come over, as they probably feel there are just a bunch of dicks over here

You can't always make everyone happy.

If what I did snags some of the good guys, shows them the way home, gets out the message into the Nazi NFF heartland, and pisses off some of the yuppies, that's all I could have ever hoped for, and then some. ;) Perhaps now, you understand. :)

And, people should know there's not a 'bunch of dicks' over here, but their brothers.

lol to funny... ive got 3 PC's to go on maybe ill have to pull a trick like that lol.. 200 VTCOA.com posts LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back