TNVIPER

King

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know most of the people on this forum already know this, but TNVIPER / Larry, is one very cool guy. I reciently bought an item from him, not only was it priced great, but Larry and his service was great. Just to let you all know, if you every get anything from him you wont have to worry about anything. TNVIPER / Larry....you now have a friend in Colorado. If you ever get this way or need anything just let me now. Again Thank you. :rock:

King said:
I know most of the people on this forum already know this, but TNVIPER / Larry, is one very cool guy. I reciently bought an item from him, not only was it priced great, but Larry and his service was great. Just to let you all know, if you every get anything from him you wont have to worry about anything. TNVIPER / Larry....you now have a friend in Colorado. If you ever get this way or need anything just let me now. Again Thank you. :rock:

yes ........... TNVIPER is a GREAT guy.... i agree with you 100 %

Larry is one of my favorite people in this site.....

It stands to reason that he's as solid in business as he is in the rest of his life...

D

Larry is awesome he's spent a lot of time going over options for forging my engine.

Thanks again Larry!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back