To Best Offer - $12,000 Truck Bed Audio Setup 8X 12"s 2TV ETC

Azmal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you will remember it but since I'm rarely here anymore, most of you won't I'm sure. I have a custom speaker setup in the bed of my SRT-10 that I've decided it's time to sell. It's customized exclusively for an SRT-10 with corresponding lettering (easily changed and customizable with plexiglass and etching/sandblasting) and will fit perfectly in any Dodge Ram short bed 02 and up as all the beds are the same. (correct me if I'm wrong)
ram_040.jpg

$12,000 was paid for the bed setup. It's in great condition, very low use. I'd like to ask $8K for it but I will consider any offer. I'll let it go to the best offer within the next month, maybe two, or just put it up on ebay for a dollar and have an absolute auction.

# In Bed:
# 8x 12" DB Drive Subs in bed
# 2x 11" LCD Displays in bed
# 2x 6.5" DB speakers in bed
# 4x DB Amps
# 2x Capasitors
# 2x Batteries
# DB Wireing
# Large fiberglass enclosure for subs, black with clear.
Vinyl & Suede wrapped enclosure with etched plexiglass for Amps & Capasitors
# It has a ton of lighting effect which make it look just as incredible at night. Red lighting theme. All the plexiglass edges light up as well as the letterings, as well as all the amps and capacitors and logos at the front of the bed.

More info and pics can be found at www.SickSRT.com

It's only ever used for brief 'show off' sessions and even then it hasn't been used in nearly a year and has only been used very rarely before that. My initial intentions for getting the custom setup installed was for show purposes and to get some magazine exposure but things happened which prevented me from ever completing my goals for the truck.

Thought about just waiting a while till the economy got a bit better but after recently putting money down for some new machinery I really need to go ahead and get on with selling it. Any reasonable offer at this point. If you don't know what's reasonable, me either, I'll know it when I see it so just try me.

(Also note there is a switch inside to turn the bed audio and equipment on and off) Worth noting that I always keep it off so it's not getting hours of use every time I drive somewhere.

It disassembles to smaller base parts so shipping I imagine shouldn't be too big of a hassle.

I'll provide a good record of disassembly with photographs to be a sort of reverse instruction manual. The pieces might be just small enough to ship with FedEx. I've got some pretty big stuff by FedEx. Either way, I'll help with shipping issues and help with loading.

still loooove the setup:congrats: , i wish i only had the cash:argh: ....
Good luck with the sale man.:rock:

interested in selling the entire truck? if so pm me with price. thanks

If I were more practical I would but I still love my truck and actually have necessity for a truck to pull my enclosed trailer from time to time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back