To many choices????

i am with magnaflow also, sounds great, more of a muscle car sound, with the deeper tone and the cackle

best sound/price to me is magnaflow cat and jmb midpipes. Buy them both from JMB here on the forum and he will modify the magnaflow so you will have a true 3" exhaust. sounds great and you feel the added hp

Delete the cats and even the stock muffler doesn't sound bad,though it has a lot of cackle and popping on deceleration(easily corrected by the addition of a cross0over pipe).The MagnaFlow sounds great.Actually all the systems sound better than the stock system.When/if you delete the cats all of them will be noticeably louder.The MagnaFlow without the cats sounded great but was too loud for me, so I put the stock muffler back on and left the cats out.Sounds good to me.Cheapest way to go,too.:D

problem in ga is, no cats no tag!!!!!!!
I'v listen too tha sound clip of wussup and liked the way it sounds, but he dosent list his pipes....is it magnaflow or does magnaflow sound like that....

lionHart said:
problem in ga is, no cats no tag!!!!!!!
I'v listen too tha sound clip of wussup and liked the way it sounds, but he dosent list his pipes....is it magnaflow or does magnaflow sound like that....

Magnaflow even with the cats sounds 100% better than stock. Without cats its even louder and deeper. Best bang for your buck catback there is....IMO.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back