To many choices????

lionHart

Reaction score
:confused: ive been sculking around for awhile now, trying to figure out witch exhaust would be best...but it looks like a coin toss...a little help please, witch one and why

Magnaflow and sum mid pipes!! Great price, nice tips , great sound and good performance!:burnout: :rock:

just deleate the cats and use the borla ,,,,, borla is top exhaust and when you deleate the cats they sing a graet tune

lionHart said:
:confused: ive been sculking around for awhile now, trying to figure out witch exhaust would be best...but it looks like a coin toss...a little help please, witch one and why

lotsa guys like the magnaflow catback & it does sound good....... i chose the B&B complete exhaust & absolutely love the sound from it...... be forewarned that their website shows the system with flanges, they do not come that way - they are slip joint/clamp like everyone else now...... and they are probably the most expensive, but their sound is awesome !!!!

http://www.bbexhaust.com/truck/srt10/

stick said:
just deleate the cats and use the borla ,,,,, borla is top exhaust and when you deleate the cats they sing a graet tune

Cant wait to get my borla:rock:

lionHart said:
OK so witch 1 are u talking about

magnaflow and mids....

I have had the Borla and the welds broke....had the B&B...great piece but the nitrous melted it....the magnaflow is cheap....make power....seems to last...sounds good...

TNVIPER said:
I hope you are right...The truck I bought unseen has B&B catbacks on it...

IMHO I am :rock: you will like the way it sounds. I do have headers though and don't know what it sounds like with just the catback :dontknow:

Gaboon said:
IMHO I am :rock: you will like the way it sounds. I do have headers though and don't know what it sounds like with just the catback :dontknow:
I'm still waiting for a sound clip!:dontknow:

I have no idea how to do such things?????????

B&B if money is not a problem. I have X-Metal catless mids with Magnaflow cat back and it sounds awesome! Actually I think that it is getting louder. After the track day last week it actually sounds more aggressive. Must have blown the cobbs out of it. Open it up and enjoy the music!:top:

AMTRUCKER22 - did your exaust note change much when you put the JMB CAI on? I have one coming and am curious the results. :dontknow:

Fit95 said:
AMTRUCKER22 - did your exaust note change much when you put the JMB CAI on? I have one coming and am curious the results. :dontknow:
I did the upgrades simultaneously so I could not tell you. :dontknow:

I do like the vader-like sound coming from the CAI though!:rock:

Gaboon said:
I have the B&B and love them.

Like he said...

I noticed a nice performance boost with their cat back and again with the Hi-Flow cats...
Great sound, no cheap sounding off the throttle crap...

Nowwhat said:
magnaflow and mids....

I have had the Borla and the welds broke....had the B&B...great piece but the nitrous melted it....the magnaflow is cheap....make power....seems to last...sounds good...

Melted what?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back