To one and all, friends...........

We know you won't give up, Jack! You can't.... you have too many projects to finish! :) But, honestly, you have been like a Father to me over the years (along with a few others). So many of us have "grown up" on this forum, and with this great group of people. You have been a source of advice, inspiration, kindness, and (constructive) criticism :eek: ;) that I will always cherish. You keep saying "we" are great people, but YOU will always have a big place in my heart, and I will always be grateful to be able to call you my Friend.

Bryan - Welcome to the forum. I must say, it's a bit of a surprise to see they sold the forum to an "outside" party. But, I'm sure there were very good reasons for that (I can think of more than a few).... I'm sure you will find this forum (and it's people) are quite addictive, and you will shed that "outside" feeling in short order. Might I suggest, since you are a newby :D :eek: :p , you create a new thread to introduce yourself..... you know, so we can all drill you about your life story. :rock: ;) LOL! Welcome home, Sir. :)

Jack, my best to you always........ I have hesitated to post in this thread. This has touched me very close. I lost my dad almost 3 yrs ago to this very disease. The prognosis is usually good when you catch it in time. It sounds like you are on the tough, but steady road to recovery, and every day you can fight, is a good day. .... My dad never made it out of the hospital....... Get well soon and May God Bless you and yours.

This place is more than the sum of its parts.

Jack, take care and get yourself well. We look forward to updates.

Patrick, you have always chimed in just at the right times. Thanks to the both of you for giving us all a place to call home.

Bryan, she's in your hands now... Treat her right and she'll always get you home safely.

Bob... Well, I think you are one of the most level headed people on this forum. You are the perfect moderator. Thanks for putting up with us.

May the next 4+ years be as good as the last 4+... Cheers!:beer:

Best of luck to you!!! Never easy but medicine has come very far... You can pull through... And as a side note... Medical mj will help with chemotherapy... And California has it... Might as well take advantage... Did wonders for a friend with the nausea/vomiting

We wish you a speedy recovery Jack. Keep up the positive attitude. Lots of friends are pulling for you!

Jack, VTCOA = Something to be proud of.

Stay strong sir.

Welcome to Korny.

Last edited:
as always, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Jack. As a dues-paying member of the STFU Club, I welcome you, Korny, to our deranged family here.

I only wish the best for you Jack, you will be in my thoughts and prayers, get well soon.

Welcome Korny, You have big shoes to fill, but if Jack says you can then that's good enough for me.

Jack I am praying for you to get through this as quickly as possible. I know you'll come through it.

Bryan, welcome, you have big shoes to fill. But if Jack and Patrick say you are a good man, that's enough for me.

Bill.

Praying for you Jack ---You will kick the cancer Demon straight back to Hell....:rock: :rock:

Now about this selling of the site to this Korny character....
Who , What and where did you come from:dontknow: .
If you change this forum we will all find you and it won't be pretty I assure you!!!!!:aetsch: :D Welcome Byran and buy a viper truck:rock: ---Oh and please change your screen name Korny sounds Goofy:D

Get well soon!

Although we never spoke I can image what it takes to balance family and friends alone not to mention a website. May God bless you!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back