To warranty or not to warranty?

Blacksnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the Question! Yes it is that time When I must decide whether or not to buy the extended warranty. What do you guys think?

hell no save the money and buy a roe or turbo set up from justin...lol

:( If you leave her stock get the warranty....if you go forced-induction :elefant: then make sure that you have a dealer that will work on her without voiding the warranty.
Your sig doesn't say where your from? But Woodhouse Dodge will work on a forced-induction SRT-10 under warranty.

Good Luck!
Quick

Last edited:
QuickSilver said:
:( If you leave her stock get the warranty....if you go forced-induction :elefant: then make sure that you have a dealer that will work on her without voiding the warranty.
Your sig doesn't say where your from? But Woodhouse Dodge will work on a forced-induction SRT-10 under warranty.

Good Luck!
Quick

I just plan on doing an intake and exhaust and not much more.

Blacksnake said:
I just plan on doing an intake and exhaust and not much more.

That's what I said when I bought my truck 2 years ago, and 15k plus later on upgrades.

I just canceled the extended warranty I had on the truck which was 7yrs and 90k miles which cost me $1600.00, and I was refunded $1000.00 last week for the remaining balance of the warranty.

LitemUp said:
I just canceled the extended warranty I had on the truck which was 7yrs and 90k miles which cost me $1600.00, and I was refunded $1000.00 last week for the remaining balance of the warranty.

I did not know you could cancel them. How do I find out more about that?

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
I did not know you could cancel them. How do I find out more about that?

patrick

:dito: Yeah cause I'm sure I'm going to get my remaining 37k miles voided anyway. That's if headers and TB will be cause for a void, I dunno. The dealer I usually go to doesn't mess with me on warranty issues since I have them do major work anyway.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back