Today has sucked

DOWURKSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets start with the simple my football team lost, that started the ball rollingproceeded to have a very bad day at the track. Lost 2 ND and 3 Rd while making a pass. I actually think its the linkage, if i hold it in the gear it will engage if u put it in gear then let go and try to engage the clutch the grinding is not good

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Really you again? Lol. You are the last person that can comment on someone complaining. Have your post are you crying about something. One minute your truck is yada yada, next its your whining about ptsd, then its reverse rascism. Here we go again. Look bro I'm sure you will pm me some crying bs but really you just need to kick rocks. Don't you have some kind of crying thread were you try to say that you are unfairly treated because waaa waaa? Instead of just saying you suck at your job and you can't get promoted or a raise because your just as worthless as those you describe. I hate when idiots like you show up in anything. It's always an excuse with you, do you ever begin to think its you? No I'm sure that couldn't be it? Look your not on my level, you won't be on my level. See unlike you I don't make excuses I just do work. :)

Last edited:
Really you again? Lol. You are the last person that can comment on someone complaining. Have your post are you crying about something. One minute your truck is yada yada, next its your whining about ptsd, then its reverse rascism. Here we go again. Look bro I'm sure you will pm me some crying bs but really you just need to kick rocks. Don't you have some kind of crying thread were you try to say that you are unfairly treated because waaa waaa? Instead of just saying you suck at your job and you can't get promoted or a raise because your just as worthless as those you describe. I hate when idiots like you show up in anything. It's always an excuse with you, do you ever begin to think its you? No I'm sure that couldn't be it? Look your not on my level, you won't be on my level. See unlike you I don't make excuses I just do work. :)

Nothing really? I didn't think you would say much!

I agree dowurk hes a crying baby who always complain also sorry here about ur truck bro hope its simple fix

Thanks bro I am sure I will get it fixed. Just really wanted to have a good day at the track and Saturday just didnt turn into a good day. I did enjoy meeting some new trucks at the track, and getting to see some good racing.

Back