Today I got a gift for the truck ......

RAMDUDE

DOGFATHER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
everyday when I go to work it is dark outside, today after work I came to my truck and seen something weird on my tire on the right rear.

Looked like pool cue chalk :dontknow:

Then looked at the side of my truck it was some brite blue paint :mad: all over the side,tailgate, ok whole pass side of the truck, and some on the drivers side also.

So thanks who ever spilt paint on the road.

bad thing is that we had a bad thunderstorm today and it was not washed off sooooooo it must be on there good now.

Someone is gonna be busy

Man, that sucks. At least the body shop will take care of that but still a total bummer.

Sure but how much is your premium going to go up to claim something like this? Maybe in the long run your better off to get a couple clay bars and give them arms a work out.

+1 on the clay bars. I had some over-spray on my front bumper from re-painting my AC condenser. I thought I had it all masked off. Anyhoo, the clay bar took care of it no problem. Not sure how bad your accidental custom paint job is, but the clay bar is likely worth a try.

Sure but how much is your premium going to go up to claim something like this? Maybe in the long run your better off to get a couple clay bars and give them arms a work out.

Na won't go up a penny, thats will be under comp, which is something you cannot control.

I have tryed a few things to see if I could get it off but no luck so far. it does suck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back