Tom Cruise-mocking 'South Park' show to air

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
If you haven't seen this yet it is pretty funny. What is even funnier is how bad it pissed old Tom off hehehehe. He's got some pretty thin skin.

"Trapped in the Closet," the controversial "South Park" episode that skewers Scientology and its popular proponent Tom Cruise, is hitting the airwaves again.

Comedy Central plans to air the Emmy-nominated episode on July 19. It was last scheduled to rerun in March but was abruptly pulled by the network.

The network rotates its 150 episodes of "South Park" in and out of the broadcast schedule, spokesman Tony Fox said Wednesday.

"This episode just happens to be rotating back in," he said.

The show's co-creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, were told in May that the episode was pulled from the schedule to appease Cruise and his partners in "Mission: Impossible III," according to reports.

"If they hadn't put this episode back on the air, we'd have had serious issues, and we wouldn't be doing anything else with them," Stone said in Wednesday's edition of the trade paper Variety.

Tom Cruise: Expert on child rearing (no pun intended) pharmacology pundit, emotional freak show and self appointed saviour of mankind........

Tom, yer much too impressed with yerself....screw you.

SD

Tivo is already set. This is a great episode. Too bad the guy that played Chef also has thin skin and left over this episode.

Scrambler1 said:
Tivo is already set. This is a great episode. Too bad the guy that played Chef also has thin skin and left over this episode.

They guy meaning Isaac Hayes ;)

Yea, Tom's fame and money has turned him into a freak.

Some people just cant handle the truth! :laugh:

mmmmtorque said:
They guy meaning Isaac Hayes ;)

Yea, Tom's fame and money has turned him into a freak.

Some people just cant handle the truth! :laugh:
Yup, though every other person and religion was fair game in his view. There is a name for people like that, oh yeah f'n hypocrite.

Silent D said:
Tom Cruise: Expert on child rearing (no pun intended) pharmacology pundit, emotional freak show and self appointed saviour of mankind........

Tom, yer much too impressed with yerself....screw you.

SD
well put D. i concur!

Hey guys chill on Tom Cruise,
He is actually a really nice pleasant and very smart man.. I know that a lot of people are not in a position to ever meet or talk to him so just hear other rumours or second hand info and just jump on the bandwagon but please take my word for it (you guys that dont know me please ask the guys who do know me what i do for a living and that i walk a straight line) he is a really down to earth guy well as much as you can be when you are one of the most recognisable guys in the world.. Even after a gap of seeing him for two years he still remembered my first name imagine the amount of people that he talks to and meets every day and after two years he still remembers my name.. that blew me away..
cheers
shane

he's about one step behind Michael Jackson in the weirdo dept:stupid:

I think most of the celebrities in Hollywood and the music business (and a lot in sports)have let their fame give them the false impression that they are somehow more important and smarter than the rest of the world.They need a reality check.Fame/popularity do not magically transform you into geniuses,nor give you the ability to fix the worlds problems.It does not make you and your opinions more important than the people who really make the world a better place for us to live.
Fame can be a dangerous thing.I really like that South Park pulls no punches and knocks over a lot of sacred cows.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back