Tone down the exhaust?

Be sure to use a crossover pipe and if it is still to loud lotta unused resonators laying around.

I second this wise guy opinion.

I did a cross over in the mid area and it really took most of the drone out of the cab. You also need some resonators to help out since u have no cats.

I run bassani headers, JMB mid pipes- no cats, h pipe in the mid area, two aero resonators and a 4in 4 out aero diesel straight through muffler. I have the mbrp 4 in system but replaced the muffler because it sucks.

this is the best sounding exhaust i have heard on a viper truck. its loud, powerful, clean, with no drone in the cab. And replace the 5in mbrp tip with a 4in stainless, this stopped the rasp sound at the tip.

hope this helps

I second this wise guy opinion.

I did a cross over in the mid area and it really took most of the drone out of the cab. You also need some resonators to help out since u have no cats.

I run bassani headers, JMB mid pipes- no cats, h pipe in the mid area, two aero resonators and a 4in 4 out aero diesel straight through muffler. I have the mbrp 4 in system but replaced the muffler because it sucks.

this is the best sounding exhaust i have heard on a viper truck. its loud, powerful, clean, with no drone in the cab. And replace the 5in mbrp tip with a 4in stainless, this stopped the rasp sound at the tip.

hope this helps

That is a very interesting setup. I am an advocate for custom exhaust on the 10. Went through quite a few setups till i dialed in my tone on my last truck. I like it to be unique and i havent heard a out of the box kit on the 10 that suited my taste. Can you post a clip?

I would look at the Aero products. They are not cheap but they are worth every penny.

I will get a sound video soon.

im on stock headers, full 3" piping, magnaflow x pipe near tranny tailhousing, then two 3" pipes back to two 3" round magnaflow mufflers. Truck is extreamly loud when u get on it but cruising aint to bad.

Cheap way to kill drone is too add Cherry Bomb mufflers...about $35 each.....I did this to my truck and it cured about 95% of the drone and toned it down to just loud...use the 18" ones if you do..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back