Tonneau Cover With Wing

caveman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a long shot to sell this here because I really don't want to deal with shipping it. So, if you want to pick it up in Western Colorado, or know someone here that wants this, this might be the cover for you. I've had it sold to three different people on FaceBook, but they all wanted me to ship it.... did I mention I don't want to deal with having to ship it? lol. Attached is a picture of the mounting hardware. If you are interested, I can text you a video of the cover. It's safely stored behind my toolbox, and I don't want to move it until I have a serious buyer. $600.00

PICTURE IS HARDWARE ONLY. COVER & WING ARE INCLUDED IN SALE.

What else ya got my friend? Cover, tailgate and PCM, your getting close to someone making the trip to beautiful Colorado to pick up all this stuff. :D

I'd be all over this. When you moving to GA..........:)
Colorado is home for me, Sir. I don't see a move in my future until my youngest turns 18, spreads his wings, and fly's away.... In 2022 Hopefully this cover has sold by then. :)

Colorado is home for me, Sir. I don't see a move in my future until my youngest turns 18, spreads his wings, and fly's away.... In 2022 Hopefully this cover has sold by then. :)

Then you are moving to PA?

Lisa and I would both like to spend time living in Europe and in the Pacific Northwest. I would definitely give Pittsburgh a shot though. Great city!

I thought you were starting your business in Pittsburgh, and I was going to be some sort of executive that makes big money.

Last edited:
What are you talking about?
How did you edit that without it showing up in my post? I thought the quotes stayed, even if you edited the original post.

the-dark-side-is-strong-in-this-convo.jpg

You will learn these tricks soon, young Jedi. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back