Tonneau cover

chaynick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally I got my beautiful tonneau cover painted and installed.:)
Fluid MotorUnion - a local shop - did a great job.

2013-03-02-1053_zps58dd80cd.jpg

Last edited:
Looks sweet bro! Is that a factory lid/wing?

That's exactly what I want to do one day when I find one for sale that isn't the price of a new Kia or cracked all up. Looks slick man.

That looks great! Did I forget to send you the parts list for that? Or were you able to get the info off of the link that Dusty provided? If I did forget I apologize.

looks great! i want one that is just a little more "flush". I love the painted handles. I need to get my tailgate handle painted!

That looks great! Did I forget to send you the parts list for that? Or were you able to get the info off of the link that Dusty provided? If I did forget I apologize.

Lol....yes you did, and yes, the link was enough. Fortunately nothing was missing. Got a great deal on that cover..:D

Lol....yes you did, and yes, the link was enough. Fortunately nothing was missing. Got a great deal on that cover..:D

I am really sorry about that :( I will make it up to you at some point, I hope.

looks sweet, i dont know what i like better, my ARE cover w/o wing, or that one with the 3-post!! haha! very nice! I assume you took this picture prior-snowstorm?! I heard there was about 8-9 inches on the ground back home...

looks sweet, i dont know what i like better, my ARE cover w/o wing, or that one with the 3-post!! haha! very nice! I assume you took this picture prior-snowstorm?! I heard there was about 8-9 inches on the ground back home...

Yes! The picture was taken about half an hour before the hell broke loose:D

That's exactly what I want to do one day when I find one for sale that isn't the price of a new Kia or cracked all up. Looks slick man.

Thanks. I've got a great deal on it but it was black. I think they did a good job matching the color.

If you don't mind what did you pay for it?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back