tonneau cover

Txram13

Reaction score
whats the best tonneau to use with factory wing for least amount of dough
i also want to paint it it match

whats the best tonneau to use with factory wing for least amount of dough
i also want to paint it it match

None work with factory wing :(
You'll have to have it shortened as the bedsides are wider than bed cover.:burnout:

wish i would have got yours when i had a chance snooze i looze lol

Not sure of the brand on mine but the OE wing is on it, got it that way???????? It does come over the sides of the bed more than others I've seen....

Not sure of the brand on mine but the OE wing is on it, got it that way???????? It does come over the sides of the bed more than others I've seen....

Have any pics of it?

I have a local shop that says they should be able make me a custom soft cover that mounts in the bed, I need to get the truck to them so they can measure it.

Have any pics of it?

I have a local shop that says they should be able make me a custom soft cover that mounts in the bed, I need to get the truck to them so they can measure it.

P1010003.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010005.JPG

I have a fiberglass flush fit one, it came with the truck but I have yet been able to find out who makes it. I really don't think it was for my truck but it works good enough for me.

I have a truxedo flush mount tonneau cover on my truck. Needed to take the spoiler off to mount it but once the covers on the spoiler mounts back on....then you just need to take the spoiler off if you ever want to open the cover hahaha

I have a fiberglass flush fit one, it came with the truck but I have yet been able to find out who makes it. I really don't think it was for my truck but it works good enough for me.

Those tires and wheels look small in the wheel well... are those 20" wheels?

I purchased a Gaylord Cover, but would NEVER recommend them. After 2 years the paint started to bubble and break off - it came pre-painted. It had a 5 year warranty, but got the run around and then they wanted me to ship it to CA from the Northeast at my cost both ways, so they could inspect it, even after I sent them several pictures and had the body shop who did the install call them to validate. Plus I had to have a custom box made, etc. There customer service was horrible and never followed up and I had to keep calling. Long story short, I ended up having to pay to have it re-painted, as it was cheaper then shipping it round trip to CA.

I purchased a Gaylord Cover, but would NEVER recommend them. After 2 years the paint started to bubble and break off - it came pre-painted. It had a 5 year warranty, but got the run around and then they wanted me to ship it to CA from the Northeast at my cost both ways, so they could inspect it, even after I sent them several pictures and had the body shop who did the install call them to validate. Plus I had to have a custom box made, etc. There customer service was horrible and never followed up and I had to keep calling. Long story short, I ended up having to pay to have it re-painted, as it was cheaper then shipping it round trip to CA.

I have to ask the obvious.... why would you buy a cover made by a company called Gaylord? It just doesn't sound to promising from the get go.

Stay away from Gaylord Covers. Their quality and customer service are the worst in the business!!

I have to ask the obvious.... why would you buy a cover made by a company called Gaylord? It just doesn't sound to promising from the get go.

Supposedly they had the best cover available at the time. If I had to do it all over again, I would purchase A.R.E.

But yes, the name should have said it all.....

AWESOME TRUCK!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back