Tony , ?'s PS Lines

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have any better pics of the PS lines installed ???----Are there any PS lines not replaced???? Are the PS lines made like the lifetime oil lines...
YES . mine are beginning to seep:mad:

Do you have any better pics of the PS lines installed ???----Are there any PS lines not replaced???? Are the PS lines made like the lifetime oil lines...
YES . mine are beginning to seep:mad:

IMG00097-20090830-2132.jpg

IMG00098-20090830-2132.jpg

best pic's i have ATM

tony lines are a MUST do Mod top Qty

Thanks VIPER ,,,,I did the oil line over a year ago...Can't beat the stinker oil lines thats for sure:rock:
Of course now the POS PS lines are starting to get wet at the connections.....:mad: Should have just done them when I replaced the oil lines.... Read your thread on the PS line install ....Was wondering if it is a simple cut and dry install ....pun intended since you like to drink PS fluid :D....

Thanks VIPER ,,,,I did the oil line over a year ago...Can't beat the stinker oil lines thats for sure:rock:
Of course now the POS PS lines are starting to get wet at the connections.....:mad: Should have just done them when I replaced the oil lines.... Read your thread on the PS line install ....Was wondering if it is a simple cut and dry install ....pun intended since you like to drink PS fluid :D....

lol - yes sir - its an ez install just get your self some crow's ft's and you should nto have a problem

the power steering lines are crimped like the oil lines, I have some pics somewhere but at the ps pump, fan, rack there is an adapter that had to be used, because of dodges crazy threads

Cool Tony ---If you could post up some of those pics......Do the addapters come with the kit ???? when I order them I want to be ready to install without any problems and quickly....You have them in stock???

comes with all needed sir, and yessir in stock buddy

Attachments

• stinkers lines and GN exhaust 010.jpg
    stinkers lines and GN exhaust 010.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 196
  • stinkers lines and GN exhaust 023.jpg
    stinkers lines and GN exhaust 023.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 200
  • stinkers lines and GN exhaust 019.jpg
    stinkers lines and GN exhaust 019.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 191
  • stinkers lines and GN exhaust 018.jpg
    stinkers lines and GN exhaust 018.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 193
  • stinkers lines and GN exhaust 026.jpg
    stinkers lines and GN exhaust 026.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 193
Cool Tony ---If you could post up some of those pics......Do the addapters come with the kit ???? when I order them I want to be ready to install without any problems and quickly....You have them in stock???

if ya go to Stinker's thread, VENOM EDITION SERIES POWER STEERING LINE, there are the photos of Stinker's proto type lines installed

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

dam, too slow:slug::slug::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back