Tony...

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this hood is fukin awsome !

thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule on saturday, it was fun - and nice to see you and momma again,... one of these time im going to have to stay longer then 3-4 hrs lol

but as you know i could not wait to see this hood on my ride so as soon as i got up on sunday - i put it on lmao

what ya think, and i do like it black.....

c2880048.jpg

leave it black or paint it yellow ?!?!?!?!?!?

when i everything installed and up and running, ill take better pictures and vid's and post them up hopefully in about 1 mth it will be completed

Just a thaught, but what about painting it the opposite colours of factory, paint the cowl/ raised part yellow and sides black???

Just a thaught, but what about painting it the opposite colours of factory, paint the cowl/ raised part yellow and sides black???

i agree....paint the cowl yellow and leave the sides black or vise versa. Looks pretty good all black also but i think a little yellow will make it pop

no not yet - it will hit the painter's next weekend, i have been working on getting it running and the install completed....

e16a2538.jpg

here a pic of the hood fullu mounted on the truck and ready to be painted

weekendPictures004.jpg

the scoop on this hood is sick.... here a diff angle

83819865.jpg

I think if you left the hood black, you would have to paint the grill surround black as well... just looks strange to me with a yellow grill. :eek: It would look AWESOME black with a yellow stinger! :rock:

dude, leave that bad boy black, no doubt....it breaks up all that yellow. also paint the rear wing and the front grill black.

I'm getting my front grill done in black to match what i have going.....stands them apart from the rest.

i say paint the whole truck and the rims black. then it will look saweet

nah just playin. i think any of those ideas will looks killer. best would be leavin the hood flatte black along wih the front grill and wing an wheels black too. just MHO. or that, but the hood yellow with a black stinger and the rest black (grill, wing, wheels, etc.)

no matter whatthat is a sick truck bro, cant wait to see a video of a nice burnout.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back