Took a ZX9 from a 30mph roll...

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just have to share this kill:D I was goin to get my emmissions done, it is in an industrial zone (long stretch of wharehouses). I was at the light and a bike rolled up next to me. I didn't pay no mind, since where we rolled through the light is a busy intersection kept goin (30mph zone) I did not see him in my mirror at first thought he turned. I looked he was at the passenger door I glance over again ( I guess he was thinking the same thing) I was still in second, we both dumped the clutch and it was on I hit 3rd he still could not break the passenger side door:D :p I hit 4th and it was over:rock: :rock: That Spec clutch crabs like a motherfu^%& I love it.:elefant: :elefant:

That guy didn't know how to ride his bike. those bikes are fast, they run 10's all day. But a good hold anyway

BlackDodge10 said:
That guy didn't know how to ride his bike. those bikes are fast, they run 10's all day. But a good hold anyway
Exactly 10 sec bike:rock: couldn't do it last summer but the beast is back:p :D My buddy runs a 8sec busa;)

DevilDawg3097 said:
I just have to share this kill:D I was goin to get my emmissions done, it is in an industrial zone (long stretch of wharehouses). I was at the light and a bike rolled up next to me. I didn't pay no mind, since where we rolled through the light is a busy intersection kept goin (30mph zone) I did not see him in my mirror at first thought he turned. I looked he was at the passenger door I glance over again ( I guess he was thinking the same thing) I was still in second, we both dumped the clutch and it was on I hit 3rd he still could not break the passenger side door:D :p I hit 4th and it was over:rock: :rock: That Spec clutch grabs like a motherfu^%& I love it.:elefant: :elefant:

That is the truth....I just thought I had a clutch before...:burnout: .....oh, and I corrected your spelling...:)

Thank you sir. For the correction:p

Here is a pic of my buddies bike. He had some stuff done over the winter.:D
davesbike.jpg

FATJACK said:
Great kill!!Keep up the good work.:rock: :rock:
Thank You sir. I think I would done ya pround sunday:eek: but Im used to racing at shit tracks (not really shitty just turn a blind eye:p ) So I made a drive shaft loop and gotta get a jacket then I should get one pass in before they kick me out for no roll bar:elefant: :elefant:

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
how is griff doin shifting yours Jack?:D
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Thank you sir. For the correction:p

Here is a pic of my buddies bike. He had some stuff done over the winter.:D
davesbike.jpg

Thats a sweet bike. I would like to build one of those new busas.

Love a good bike kill.. Ive killed a few myself but i dont think they have been 900s only the 600 class for me..

.. but just wait for the haters to come on here and tell you your full of it.... ...

i call BS

haha...must be a fun ride with the spec clutch!

Give credit where credit is due, from a slow roll the man has a 10 second truck. Think about it....:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Give credit where credit is due, from a slow roll the man has a 10 second truck. Think about it....:rock: :rock:
Thank You sir, hope to have it off the line in 10's very soon also. For the haters until I pulled 4th he could of put his hand on my door and held on. Trust me I know my bikes and the guy works at a shop around the corner. Stock 9 he tracked me down at menards:aetsch: Plus I been off of work since Feb and my tool box is at home:D:elefant: Only thing left for me this summer is get torrie some dyno numbers which I hope to get done next week. Oh next spring I got a surprise maybe sooner we'll see:itsme:

FATJACK said:

think about this...read post 13, then read post 14. it was a joke I dont even know what a ZX9 is?:p

BurntRubber said:
think about this...read post 13, then read post 14. it was a joke I dont even know what a ZX9 is?:p
Don't need to think about it, I know what a ZX-9 is.

FATJACK said:
Don't need to think about it, I know what a ZX-9 is.

i was making a joke about someone calling BS. if you keep pissing me off i will call BS...since there is no video footage I can emplore that he is in fact lying:D

FYI...i beat my cousin on his busa by foot in a 5 yard dash so...im pretty effing fast myself;) :D

BurntRubber said:
i was making a joke about someone calling BS. if you keep pissing me off i will call BS...since there is no video footage I can emplore that he is in fact lying:D

FYI...i beat my cousin on his busa by foot in a 5 yard dash so...im pretty effing fast myself;) :D
Speaking of camera's what is a good one for the truck. Like in the video that Tooloe posted of the white chevy now that would be a cool camera. To me I personally don't like to record me doing something Illegal, but thats just me:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back