Took the car out for some fun today

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never been in anything that pulls like this car does......the boost hits hard and continues to pull harder and harder the faster you go.....I would like to open it up and do a 5th gear pull to red.....but I continue to worry about jail time if caught.....I would like to allow some of you the chance to drive her to see what you think.......want to make sure it's not just me...
nodder.gif
:afraid:

Last edited:
K-80-123 said:
I have never been in anything that pulls like this car does......the boost hits hard and continues to pull harder and harder the faster you go.....I would like to open it up and do a 5th gear pull to red.....but I continue to worry about jail time if caught.....I would like to allow some of you the chance to drive her to see what you think.......want to make sure it's not just me...
nodder.gif

Come to the PHX GTG...you get out of the snowy weather and have some fun with the boys...Oh and I'll take the car for a spin, you can even drive my 06 GTS just to make sure your car is the real deal:D

Hey Walt I'd be happy to trade ya for a year or two!;)

ya need to find a track somewhere where ya can let her rip.... or take it to the salt flats and let er rip..

K-80-123 said:
nodder.gif
Anytime, Walt.
Anytime at all.

davo19 said:
try an airstrip...
Yeah. Good call.
The only downside is that the one airstrip where he can REALLY test out his car is inside Area 51.
:D

Appropriate, but inaccessible.

K-80-123 said:
...I would like to allow some of you the chance to drive her to see what you think.......want to make sure it's not just me...
nodder.gif

........hahahah, thats a good one!!! It aint you dude, that car pulls harder than just about anything...........other than a F-15 jet!!!!:rock:

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back