Top Speed

ramviper10 said:
i gone 140 an ran out of road

:dito: , but I ran outta stones.:eek: Though, the C6 Vette behind me couldn't catch up!:D :p ;)

I went clearly over 150 while running against a Beemer M5. That was tough. It started to feel as if I was driving on ice.

Hamrhead said:
:dito: , but I ran outta stones.:eek: Though, the C6 Vette behind me couldn't catch up!:D :p ;)

I had a black C6 last week that couldn't catch up.. The post is here somewhere.

Well, I have nipped 159 this weekend, again had to back down out of it, not enough clear roadway.....

Also got my first ticket in the SRT-10..... (not for that speed thankfully!)

I have been 135 in SRT 10 Venom 1000....155 in a Honda VFR 750F....150 in TT 997.....and 155 hit the governer (it had a lot more) in the E-63......but I am getting too old for this kind of driving....would like to do 200 in the TT997 but that will need to wait.

I want to see 2bills on my truck.... that's the goal I'm shooting for with this truck

HaulinAsp said:
I want to see 2bills on my truck.... that's the goal I'm shooting for with this truck
Good luck your gonna have to be pushing around 1800 RWHP to be successful at that goal.:burnout: our trucks are far from being arrow dynamic it kinda like pushing a 6ft high and 6ft wide pallet of bricks through the air

I don't think one would need anywhere near those numbers to hit and exceed 2bills.

Suspension mods, tire upgrades, engine tuning, and possible gearing swap. We'll see......:burnout:

HaulinAsp said:
I don't think one would need anywhere near those numbers to hit and exceed 2bills.

Suspension mods, tire upgrades, engine tuning, and possible gearing swap. We'll see......:burnout:

Well, you are at least looking at 1100rwhp....I would invest in some wind tunnel time and possible fab up a better spoiler......oh...and a parachute :D

First thing folks is suspension and tire improvements, she get's alittle spicy at 150+. And I'm not diggin how these Pirrellis get hot.... Next time I am fortuneate to get up in the speedo for any length, I want to pull over and read the temp of the tires..... I suspect to see hot numbers off them.

Anyone change out their Pirrellis for a better tire?

I also would like to lower the truck some with a suspension package that is not twitchy at speeds.....

HaulinAsp said:
I think it'd be cheaper to strap a rocket booster to it's azz and shoot it into space. I'm sure if it doesn't reach '2 bills' on the way up, it will on the way back down.:eek: :vroam: :D

Then go buy a new one from Woodhouse for 30K.:)

I can not confirm nor deny 140 mph in a SRT-10.
Mach 0.84 in a Boeing 707.
Mach 1.2 in a AT-38.
Mach 1.4 in a Bone (B-1B).
Mach 2.2 in a F-15 Eagle.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back