top speed ?

''500hp''

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had my 05 qc up to 140 and it really was hard geting it up to that i mean has any one hit the top speed and if u did what does it top off at

being a QC and an 05', that may-be all she's got...heavier and the 4:56 gearing. it was an 04-RC that set the record at 154mph:rock:

Mine hit 120 in 4th & was pulling strong, my buddy setting next to me couldn't believe it as I let off the gas & let it slow down while shifting in to 5th, then 6th. I don't know what it's capable of & I don't know if I ever will, but would be interesting to know.

Jim

My 05 QC has been to 140 with not too much of a problem, at 120 it seemed to hit that brick wall of air and slow down my acceleration rate and I am at altitude(4900'). I shut her down because the door seals were starting to whistle.

150 across Alligator Alley,but the front end started feeling awful light so I chicken shitted out of it !!!Momma didn't raise no fool !!!Well maybe !!

Wildman

145 and still was climbing good. I'm sure I could hit 155 with my present mods. It might take more straight road than we have here in East Tenn. though.

Wade

I did 150+ somewhere between Jacksonville and Pensacola on a very long straight shot with nobody on it...it took about a minute or twoo to get there....I did it again in Texas, once again at night. She felt light but, I also fly on a big ass airplane that has more HP than it needs and I'm used to scary stuff. No worries, I don't want to die but if it happens, I would like to be buried in my truck!:)

145 in mine. It got there fairly easy, I let out but it felt like it was still pulling.

SWIFT said:
145 in mine. It got there fairly easy, I let out but it felt like it was still pulling.
it also fells very light at 140 and the doors sound like there gonna blast off the truck

158 mph with a GPS Speedo and 2 people in the truck... and At night...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back