Toronto Here...!!!!!...HI ALL...!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need to lift your leg that's no problemo, but if you feel a #2 coming on, well then I know of a lame, basically useless, alternate RAM SRT-10 site you can soil...:p

Welcome to the Best Ram SRT-10 site!:rock: :D

Prof said:
Hey! I resemble that comment...and remember that my excuse is that a "Dog is going to do what a dog is going to do!";)
OH- we all know that. There is no teaching an old dog a new trick, or so I've been told ;) :p :D

Sorry I missed this before now........

Bienvenue (to the asylum) mon frer..........

SD

Well since we are getting a lot of Canadian members, I say they must buy us all the Molsen we can drink.:p

Bill.

Silent D said:
Sorry I missed this before now........

Bienvenue (to the asylum) mon frer..........

SD
Hey thats a good start on french...

lout63 welcome Canadian brother ...Just beware so you dont get the Sickness...EEHHH...Oui Oui

Oh man !!!!!! this is great ....i cant remember the last time i felt this welcome......well maybe i do ...her name was Synthia.....and she had big tits ......realy big TITS .....sorry guys wrong thread....

glad to be here!!!!!!

lout63 said:
Oh man !!!!!! this is great ....i cant remember the last time i felt this welcome......well maybe i do ...her name was Synthia.....and she had big tits ......realy big TITS .....sorry guys wrong thread....

glad to be here!!!!!!

Love those kinda girls..... yer girlfriend couldn't even spell her own bloody name correctly....;)

SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back