Torrie is the MAN!!!!

Evans SRT10

Reaction score
Just had to post and let all know. I decided to get a SCT tuner this weekend. I looked around on here and seemed like everyone said Torrie at unleashed was the guy. I went to his site and did not see any contact number so I emailed him. This was Saturday nite around 9pm. He answered me back on Sunday at noon. I was suprised to say the least. I emailed him back and he replied almost immediatly. I asked him for a contact number on both occasions, he did not provide one. I was just a little sceptical but with the emails coming and going I still wanted to deal with him. So this morning (monday) I was at work and did not have access to a computer so I text his email from my phone. His response was instantanious. I was shocked. He took all my info at 11:00am and said he would handel it and was on it now. At noon I checked my email.........Holy Shit!!!!..... not only was there an email with a tracking number, the tuner was already dropped off at the UPS store at 11:45. I find that amazing!! Torrie is definatly without a doubt THE MAN!! Also I just want to say thanks for all who use this forum. The info and help on here is beyond thanks. Its too bad all things in this crazy world didnt work this way. Things would be alot better than they are.:D

He is a great guy. Make it a point to come to one of our GTG's and meet him. Lotsa fun.

Email is the way to go with him.
I am sorta the same way. Doing alot of things at once. Emails are just easier to reply to.

oh, and BTW... yes Torrie is the man.

Little story of mine.
I was helping Midnight Runner load his programmer with a tune that Torrie emailed me. I had a question so I emailed him. Within 2 minutes I had an answer.

I was the first on this forum to get a tune by Torrie....I actually found him as a vendor on another SRT forum....I was looking for someone to tune my truck (back in 2007)......I emailed him on a Sunday night and figured I might hear something Monday or Tuesday..or maybe never if he was like the 3 other tuners I had tried to contact...to my surprise I get a reply within minutes....a few weeks later he comes to my location (about 700 miles) and spends a day tuning my truck....and it was one badazz tune...;)

Not too long ago I got my tunes from Torrie as well. Fast friendly and a really great guy. I had emailed him a few months ago when I purchased a tuner, but with some unexpected expenses came up, wasn't able to purchase a tune package then. He remembered me months later and hooked me up! Paid and received tunes within a couple hours! Simply Awesome, will definitely be recommended by me anytime!!

Well when I got my new tunes from him 2weeks a go . I send him a email monday AM , same day I head my tunes . That's what you call pro .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back