Totaled Infiniti G35. Looking for Jeep SRT8

Pneumothorax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my girlfriend and I were on vacation and ended up getting hit by a driver who fell asleep at the wheel on the highway. She suffered a broken leg and I am okay. Thank God we are safe and alive! Cars can be replaced and broken bones can heal! We still have each other!

But I have convinced her into getting a Jeep SRT8. So, if anyone knows of any for sale, let me know!

20140729_110238_zpskrkrbtjw.jpg

20140729_110244_zpsf27fseak.jpg

20140729_110257_zpsgtxuc2st.jpg

Thank god you guys are ok.. but I would reconsider getting a jeep srt8. They are even worse on gas compared to the truck. I have one and even though I love the looks and performance I am thinking about selling it. We put 40 bucks a day in gas..

glad ya'll are OK:rock::rock::rock:

thats a hell of a hit, man

Love my Jeep SRT8. Best all around vehicle I have had. Gas mileage isn't great but every drive gives me a smile on my face.

Holy cow..glad though you can still post it here after those photos. I have driven well over a million miles for work and my own vehicles and only one accident back in 2000.

Thanks everyone! We were rounding a mountain in NC when the driver in the opposite lane fell asleep, crossed the median into out lane and hit us. Luckily it wasn't head on. We were going 65 and he was going about 70-80.

She loves Jeeps and after showing her the SRT version a while back, she fell in love. Now is our chance to try to find one. Are there any good forums for the srt8? Or if anyone hears of a good deal, let me know!

Glad your OK

Thanks everyone! We were rounding a mountain in NC when the driver in the opposite lane fell asleep, crossed the median into out lane and hit us. Luckily it wasn't head on. We were going 65 and he was going about 70-80.

She loves Jeeps and after showing her the SRT version a while back, she fell in love. Now is our chance to try to find one. Are there any good forums for the srt8? Or if anyone hears of a good deal, let me know!

Lxforums.com has a jeep section.

Contact SRT2SLOW. E has one of the coolest GCSRT8's in the country. He was talking about selling it yesterday and the price was very attractive.

The wife currently has the Jeep GC with the 5.7 Hemi & loved it until she had a chance to play with the Jeep SRT-8 at a dealership. They are very nice, but I am trying to keep her out of it. I don't need her in something that can out run my 10. I would never live it down. The new one she looked at ran a little over $65,000. Good Luck.

The wife currently has the Jeep GC with the 5.7 Hemi & loved it until she had a chance to play with the Jeep SRT-8 at a dealership. They are very nice, but I am trying to keep her out of it. I don't need her in something that can out run my 10. I would never live it down. The new one she looked at ran a little over $65,000. Good Luck.

My be 7 years of payments might change her mind.:D

cherokeesrt8.com is the best forum. You will find lots of jeeps for sale.
The new model is a little slower than the old.
If you are looking for the older model get an 08, 09 or a 10.
With the new model get the 8speed tranny

They did a bunch of upgrades with the 08 model, nicer interior, remote start, better nav, etc. you can still mod the 08-10's Transfer case can be a week link if you add too much power.
Like the trucks it gets expensive really quickly to mod.. I believe it takes 8-10hrs to install headers and that's if you know what you are doing.
The heavier new model has a nicer interior better styling but is slower and I don't think it can be "tuned" to any great degree. The 14 model has the 8 speed tranny.
From 0-60 my Jeep is easily faster then my modded 10

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back