Totaled??

your weight distribution was hooked up or not? good chance its toast. buy it back, and keep it for a parts truck, and buy another one.

DublinOH said:
No on the tires. Woman in a mini van decided to make a u turn from a driveway while I was passing by. She claims she didn't see me (I'm kinda hard to miss). She hit the passenger door, slid down the side of the truck until she hit the wider trailer. That sent us into a spin which blew out the trailer tires. How we kept it on the pavement (two lane road) is beyond me.
Divine intervention?

:( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: sorry man.

it was either a cell phone involved or the fumes from the mini van:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Good point on the weight distribution bars. I'll have to check them out. Same with the hitch. Some real forces whippin that trailer around loaded down with the car!

OSO said:
I'm a dork and just wanted everyone to know it

Well, All Righty Then.......

Back on topic....

Most know that I know what your feeling. just make sure you weigh all your options and remember to push them insurance agencies hard, they do love to short change people

J

I own a body shop here in WI, and if you want to sell it let me know. I would defiantly be interested in it. How do the opposite panels line up? If they are good, the frame isn't damaged to bad.

When you figure it out let me know.

Also don't let the ins co jack you around I deal with them everyday so if you need some pointer just ask.

Andy

Sorry man, I can't even begin to imagine what I'd be feeling in that situation. I'd guess there was some frame damage and more then likely will be written up as a loss.

ViperJeff said:
OSO IS ONE SEXY MAN!!

Back on topic....

Most know that I know what your feeling. just make sure you weigh all your options and remember to push them insurance agencies hard, they do love to short change people

J
Agreed!

Man, hate to see pics like that. Glad everyone is ok. That is one nice looking trailer.
I would do what everyone here suggests and buy it back to part out. Especially if it was paid off.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back