TOTM winners

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I want to apologize for the delay in receiving any Marine Corps assets that you deserve for your truck. I have just had a hectic summer and still moving. I run the Marine Corps marathon next weekend which I have been training for that.I will post some pix up. This summer I was a Drill Instructor at Officer Candidate School (OCS) in quantico and I just received my associates in Science Degree, which means I had a ass load of Finals. Plus I have got accepted to George Mason University oh and the Marine Corps is paying for it.
So what I want to do, if you were a Winner since march I believe I will get with Jeff. If you can PM your address to me I would appreciate it. I will start sending out your items. One of you might get lucky and receive a pair of shorts covered in my ball sweat from the marathon. LOL:D so hit me up

Big Worm said:
Guys,

I want to apologize for the delay in receiving any Marine Corps assets that you deserve for your truck. I have just had a hectic summer and still moving. I run the Marine Corps marathon next weekend which I have been training for that.I will post some pix up. This summer I was a Drill Instructor at Officer Candidate School (OCS) in quantico and I just received my associates in Science Degree, which means I had a ass load of Finals. Plus I have got accepted to George Mason University oh and the Marine Corps is paying for it.
So what I want to do, if you were a Winner since march I believe I will get with Jeff. If you can PM your address to me I would appreciate it. I will start sending out your items. One of you might get lucky and receive a pair of shorts covered in my ball sweat from the marathon. LOL:D so hit me up

Better than a$$ sweat :marchmellow: lmao. Congrats on the degree and being accepted to GMU -- that's a good school.

I will..........

But I want a U.S Marines Flag for my trouble

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back