TOTM

wesalbert

2015 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like seeing my pic and all, but shouldn't someone change the TOTM pic? :dontknow:
JimTeTe is getting screwed. This month is half over already.

Poll closed on the 8th I believe.

There aren't any rules that say you can't do more time, Wes. :D . I'll get Jim up there and make sure he gets his time.

There isn't a lot of interest in TOTM anymore. Maybe we should make it a quarterly thing?

There aren't any rules that say you can't do more time, Wes. :D . I'll get Jim up there and make sure he gets his time.

There isn't a lot of interest in TOTM anymore. Maybe we should make it a quarterly thing?

Nah, need to do something to get interest up. There are lots of new people just not a lot of participation. Maybe get with some vendors to see about some free stuff.

I've owned 3 trucks, been a member since 06 and never even put my truck up there. haha Just lazy on my part! I still think its a good thing to put someone's truck on the front page. Quarterly is a good choice.

Nah, need to do something to get interest up. There are lots of new people just not a lot of participation. Maybe get with some vendors to see about some free stuff.

I agree that would make more people want to enter TOTM. I wouldn't expect anything more than a t-shirt or key chain or something simple from the vendors.

I agree that would make more people want to enter TOTM. I wouldn't expect anything more than a t-shirt or key chain or something simple from the vendors.

yea thats what i'm thinking. Something small (or as big as vendors would like to contribute) :D
Heck even a free oil filter most of us can use.

So could I last week :D
I couldn't get by the dealer for a Viper filter. I used a 090 mopar filter and it would scream every time I started the truck.
I was just up at JTSVP and had it swapped out while I was there. Truck is much happier now.

I like seeing my pic and all, but shouldn't someone change the TOTM pic? :dontknow:
JimTeTe is getting screwed. This month is half over already.

Thanks Buddy ........... all good

Want to Thank all the folks that voted either way.

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back