TOTM

wesalbert

2015 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like seeing my pic and all, but shouldn't someone change the TOTM pic? :dontknow:
JimTeTe is getting screwed. This month is half over already.

Poll closed on the 8th I believe.

There aren't any rules that say you can't do more time, Wes. :D . I'll get Jim up there and make sure he gets his time.

There isn't a lot of interest in TOTM anymore. Maybe we should make it a quarterly thing?

There aren't any rules that say you can't do more time, Wes. :D . I'll get Jim up there and make sure he gets his time.

There isn't a lot of interest in TOTM anymore. Maybe we should make it a quarterly thing?

Nah, need to do something to get interest up. There are lots of new people just not a lot of participation. Maybe get with some vendors to see about some free stuff.

I've owned 3 trucks, been a member since 06 and never even put my truck up there. haha Just lazy on my part! I still think its a good thing to put someone's truck on the front page. Quarterly is a good choice.

Nah, need to do something to get interest up. There are lots of new people just not a lot of participation. Maybe get with some vendors to see about some free stuff.

I agree that would make more people want to enter TOTM. I wouldn't expect anything more than a t-shirt or key chain or something simple from the vendors.

I agree that would make more people want to enter TOTM. I wouldn't expect anything more than a t-shirt or key chain or something simple from the vendors.

yea thats what i'm thinking. Something small (or as big as vendors would like to contribute) :D
Heck even a free oil filter most of us can use.

So could I last week :D
I couldn't get by the dealer for a Viper filter. I used a 090 mopar filter and it would scream every time I started the truck.
I was just up at JTSVP and had it swapped out while I was there. Truck is much happier now.

I like seeing my pic and all, but shouldn't someone change the TOTM pic? :dontknow:
JimTeTe is getting screwed. This month is half over already.

Thanks Buddy ........... all good

Want to Thank all the folks that voted either way.

Jim

Back