TOTM

NBT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a thought....but after a year we could make the annual VTCOA calandar ....
Members that have won the truck of the month would be the truck featured.....for the month won.
First one of course would be Nowhat for June 07'? and fill in the gaps as needed for the first addition?
Just need the Jan - May of 07 pics for the 1st addition...:dontknow:

Use the 1st runner up for Jan to May 07' .... till we fill them, or put the pics up and vote on them...I remember a good one for Jan...
I believe it was a YF with about 8" of snow on her?

Whatcha think? Further Suggestions? :D

Last edited:
Shit, that would suck cuz every morning when you wake up in June you'd have to look at nowwhat's truck and be jealous.:mad:

greatone61 said:
Shit, that would suck cuz every morning when you wake up in June you'd have to look at nowwhat's truck and be jealous.:mad:

Could be worse, could be an "L":(

Cool idea if we would have enough buy them and could have a professional company print them up.

NBT said:
Just a thought....but after a year we could make the annual VTCOA calandar ....
Members that have won the truck of the month would be the truck featured.....for the month won.
First one of course would be Nowhat for June 07'? and fill in the gaps as needed for the first addition?
Just need the Jan - May of 07 pics for the 1st addition...:dontknow:

Use the 1st runner up for Jan to May 07' .... till we fill them, or put the pics up and vote on them...I remember a good one for Jan...
I believe it was a YF with about 8" of snow on her?

Whatcha think? Further Suggestions? :D

I think you are infringing on my idea laws here.:dontknow::p :p

I suggested this already;) :p Even though most of the owners don't look as good as those dudes on the Fireman Calendars - it would be worth it to look at all the neat trucks...........

Cept, it should be illegal to start the calendar off with a wingless truck!!! :p ;) :D

It was voted on by the people and wingless is what we voted on so thats how we start off.

Anybody have a copy of photoshop that I could use?;) ;) ;)

Last edited:
FSTJACK said:
It was voted on by the people and wingless is what we voted on so thats how we start off.

Anybody have a copy of photoshop that I could use?;) ;) ;)

Thank you.....:D

If everyone will look at the VTCOA banner at the top .....you will see the black RC on the far left side....that is the original Dodge SRT-10......and if you look carefully.....no wing......:D

I would love to talk to a DC engineer about the wings on covers....I am interested what effect if any a PROPERLY designed wing would have on reducing drag.....?

9seconds....don't you know some DC engineers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nowwhat said:
Thank you.....:D

If everyone will look at the VTCOA banner at the top .....you will see the black RC on the far left side....that is the original Dodge SRT-10......and if you look carefully.....no wing......:D

I would love to talk to a DC engineer about the wings on covers....I am interested what effect if any a PROPERLY designed wing would have on reducing drag.....?

9seconds....don't you know some DC engineers?

For what its worth

There's a world a difference in the way the truck rides with the tonneau on. Especially when its windy :D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
For what its worth

There's a world a difference in the way the truck rides with the tonneau on. Especially when its windy :D

I have had a cover on since day 2 of my truck so I don't know anything else....?....just would like to know what is going on at 100+ regarding drag....

Nowwhat said:
I have had a cover on since day 2 of my truck so I don't know anything else....?....just would like to know what is going on at 100+ regarding drag....

I can state without a doubt that if you can break up the low pressure area after the tailgate it will reduce the drag.

Silverback said:
I can state without a doubt that if you can break up the low pressure area after the tailgate it will reduce the drag.

Yes sir...I understand.....my question is how much of a diff that makes if any before the 140+mph....and does the bed cover reduce that low pressure area as well....

All in all Silver do I run fast enough at 120mph to worry about it.....?

Wifey said:
I think you are infringing on my idea laws here.:dontknow::p :p

I suggested this already;) :p Even though most of the owners don't look as good as those dudes on the Fireman Calendars - it would be worth it to look at all the neat trucks...........

Cept, it should be illegal to start the calendar off with a wingless truck!!! :p ;) :D

HMMM musta missed it....:dontknow: Could send ya a couple of firefighters...but they already have a calander....

http://www.thebravest.com/merch/affcal.htm

I'm Sure Jerry would like one???

They are not wingless BTW...:D :D :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back