Towing a 10

U-Haul didn't have a trailer heavy enough to load the 10 onto when i tried. I enjoyed the 900 mile drive!

Had to when my right spindle broke while towing my crossfire. real tight fit, wheels had some curb rash already, so wasn't too worried about that, but nothing but tires rubbed. Was a short 2.5 hour drive to go pick it up. U-Haul wouldn't recommend it and I wouldn't have if I didn't have to, but......

Will

Had to when my right spindle broke while towing my crossfire. real tight fit, wheels had some curb rash already, so wasn't too worried about that, but nothing but tires rubbed. Was a short 2.5 hour drive to go pick it up. U-Haul wouldn't recommend it and I wouldn't have if I didn't have to, but......

Will

Was that on the trailer or folly,and if it was a trailer did the front clip clear to get it on trailer

Last edited:
Trailer and everything cleared, barely. I also have an X-Metal drop kit, so should be fine if stock.
Where in "Deep South Texas" are you from. I'm Originally from the McAllen area and family in Corpus and San Antonio areas.
Will

Last edited:
U-Haul didn't have a trailer heavy enough to load the 10 onto when i tried. I enjoyed the 900 mile drive!

Well, as I said, I was towing my Crosfire with it and had my Challenger on another trailer being towed by a U-Haul truck. Same trailers, so..... Truck isn't much heavier than my Challenger.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back