Toyota drivers are STUPID!

OCBob said:
So what kind of Toyota do you drive?

And why is buying a hybrid stupid? Explain that to me please. If I had the cash I would be all over a Denali or Escalade hybrid and get 20 mpg instead of 13. Guess that would be pretty dumb of me though. Just glad I'm not smart like you.

if you really look at the facts start to finish...hybrids are actually way more environmentally damaging to the environment. the nickle used in the batteries in hybrids, is one of the most environmentally destructive processes on earth to aquire. its mined, shipped, then refined, shipped, refined, shipped, shipped, shipped all around the world just increasing its carbon footprint.

and none of us have any room to talk BOB...we drive trucks that get 13mpg...:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyXBJDkq0E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKTOyiKLARk&feature=related

Last edited:
faslane505 said:
if you really look at the facts start to finish...hybrids are actually way more environmentally damaging to the environment. the nickle used in the batteries in hybrids, is one of the most environmentally destruct mining processes on earth. iits mined, shipped, then refined, shipped, refined, shipped, shipped, shipped all around the world just increasing its carbon footprint.

and none of us have any room to talk BOB...we drive trucks that get 13mpg...:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyXBJDkq0E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKTOyiKLARk&feature=related
Just saying if I had the coin and was looking to pick up a new Denali it would be a hybrid. It's not like I'm gonna be drag racing with the thing hehe.

Mine is a tribrid.
- Gas
- Methanol
- Rubber

Early Adopters and Innovators and then there is Scoob, a laggard.

DEFINITION - An early adopter is a person who embraces new technology before most other people do. Early adopters tend to buy or try out new hardware items and programs, and new versions of existing programs, sooner than most of their peers. According to a theory called Diffusion of Innovations (DoI) formulated by Everett Rogers, early adopters make up 13.5 percent of the population.

Early adopters, while eager to explore new options in technology, are not the most daring, and are not especially prone to taking risks. That role, according to Rogers, is played by a small minority of people called innovators. Only one person in 40 is of this type. They are the people most likely to conceive and develop new methodologies and technologies, and who often end up running large IT corporations or founding new ones.

Early adopters and innovators have counterparts, known as laggards and Luddites, at the opposite end of the human spectrum. Laggards are slow or reluctant to embrace new technology because of disinterest or financial constraints. Luddites actively fear or loathe new technology, especially those forms they believe threaten existing jobs.

800px-Diffusionofideas.png

yeah, afraid of new tech huh? its called being a wise consumer.
look up the word pillock as well.
if they come out with a car tomorrow that cost 5 million and gets 200mpg, are you a laggard or a smart consumer for not getting one? if a hybrid cost $500 extra, and boosted MPG by 50% i would be all over it. truth is H2 cars are the future, not hybrids.

odd thou, if i am afraid of new tech, why then do i have a $3000 home gaming pc....? called money wisely spent.

old ppl are dumb.

scoobert said:
yeah, afraid of new tech huh? its called being a wise consumer.
look up the word pillock as well.
if they come out with a car tomorrow that cost 5 million and gets 200mpg, are you a laggard or a smart consumer for not getting one? if a hybrid cost $500 extra, and boosted MPG by 50% i would be all over it. truth is H2 cars are the future, not hybrids.

odd thou, if i am afraid of new tech, why then do i have a $3000 home gaming pc....? called money wisely spent.

old ppl are dumb.

Alienware?

Don't forget the cost of replacing the batteries:D

Prof said:
Early Adopters and Innovators and then there is Scoob, a laggard.

DEFINITION - An early adopter is a person who embraces new technology before most other people do. Early adopters tend to buy or try out new hardware items and programs, and new versions of existing programs, sooner than most of their peers. According to a theory called Diffusion of Innovations (DoI) formulated by Everett Rogers, early adopters make up 13.5 percent of the population.

Early adopters, while eager to explore new options in technology, are not the most daring, and are not especially prone to taking risks. That role, according to Rogers, is played by a small minority of people called innovators. Only one person in 40 is of this type. They are the people most likely to conceive and develop new methodologies and technologies, and who often end up running large IT corporations or founding new ones.

Early adopters and innovators have counterparts, known as laggards and Luddites, at the opposite end of the human spectrum. Laggards are slow or reluctant to embrace new technology because of disinterest or financial constraints. Luddites actively fear or loathe new technology, especially those forms they believe threaten existing jobs.

800px-Diffusionofideas.png
huh?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :aetsch: :D

It was meant for Scoob...if I thought Tony was going to read it, I would have made it a little less complicated.

Prof said:
It was meant for Scoob...if I thought Tony was going to read it, I would have made it a little less complicated.

Now I am confused....:confused:

You're saying Scoob is able to comprehend this concept better than Tony? Or should you have added pics of farm animals to describe the chart. :D :elefant:

TREKER said:

You're saying Scoob is able to comprehend this concept better than Tony? Or should you have added pics of farm animals to describe the chart. :D :elefant:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TREKER said:

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: ,my like sheep:D

Ooow Ooow, Prof, Prof,.... "Yes Mr Mags?"....... "Will there be a quiz?".... " I can't study because, my dogma ate my Karma". (hybrid).

I'm confused. When Scoob decided to sell his truck I said we should all chip in buy it then give it someone in the club, kinda like the filter deal. I was torched and told we love Scoob and lightning owners are the problem. Now everyone is publicly bashing Scoob and its all good. What did I miss, I thought we weren't supposed to be nasty to anyone anymore anyhow or your banned.
Just sayin', craps gettin' wishy washy in here again

Demon 8 said:
I'm confused. When Scoob decided to sell his truck I said we should all chip in buy it then give it someone in the club, kinda like the filter deal. I was torched and told we love Scoob and lightning owners are the problem. Now everyone is publicly bashing Scoob and its all good. What did I miss, I thought we weren't supposed to be nasty to anyone anymore anyhow or your banned.
Just sayin', craps gettin' wishy washy in here again

You were spot on the first time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back