Reaction score
PT CRUISERS OF ORANGE COUNTY
NOVEMBER 22, 2008 MEET & GREET

TOYS FOR TOTS

GIOVANNI’S PIZZA
3920 HARBOR BLVD
FULLERTON, CA

TIME 10:00AM TO 2:00PM

PLEASE BRING AS MANY UNWRAPPED TOYS, GAMES, BOOKS OR JEWELRY, TO DONATE, FOR A BOY OR GIRL …AGES FROM VERY YOUNG TO TEENAGERS, FOR OUR NOVEMBER MEET & GREET.

WE WILL HAVE MARINES ON HAND TO PACK A TRUCK WITH OUR GOODIES TO BE DISTRIBUTED FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING

Even though this is a PT Cruiser event, this annual thing collects a great amount of toys for the kids. Anyone bringing a few toys to donate is welcome.

They also have raffles and 50-50 drawings, and they love our trucks, we show up there occasionally in my truck and it always is a center of attention.

FYI: You probably will see the one and only Hemi PT, plus a vast majority of these PT Cruisers have thousands of bucks invested in them and are all show cars.

If you'd like to see and example of one of the PT's, go to Stinkers web site and look in his gallery. That's my wife's PT, for what it has invested, I could have bought two 10's LOL. http://www.jtsvp.com/Gallery/Rides/index.htm

I've been in contact with the OC Group and they are very excited about a group of 10's showing up, we are very welcome.

If anyone is interested in going, plan right now is to meet at The Hat, 1210 E. Imperial Highway, Brea Calif. at 9:30 A.M.

We'll leave at 10:00 A.M for Giovani's and roll in as a group.

If you're interested in attending, let me know.

Thanks

Last edited:
You might want to change the title of this, it says Fallbrook instead of Fullerton (wish it was Fallbrook, it's a lot cooler place here than Fullerton heheh). If you need me to change it let me know.

Make sure to get yourself a sammich while waiting at the Hat hehe.

Aww KWRAP, I didn't even see that, if you could change it, I'd appriciate it, thanks.

My old haunt

I lived in Fullerton 1980-1989 ( my teenage years).

The last house I lived in was about 2 blocks from that pizza place, I used to play the pinball machine there and at a bowling alley a little west on Imperial Highway.

There's a viaduct I used to walk almost daily just behind there.

Outlawl said:
I lived in Fullerton 1980-1989 ( my teenage years).

The last house I lived in was about 2 blocks from that pizza place, I used to play the pinball machine there and at a bowling alley a little west on Imperial Highway.

There's a viaduct I used to walk almost daily just behind there.
Any chance you knew a guy named Marshall? He lived up off Bastunchary around that time.

I don't remember too many names if people, mostly faces, I lived behind Giovanni's like '87 and '89. I was a member of the "condo creeps" ,not a gang, just a group of kids that played/drank/smoked in the condo complex off imperial highway just west of there. I went to elementary, jr high and high school in fullerton. ( laguna road, parks, and sonora ('88))

So, is anyone planning on attending this toys 4 tots event, it's a great cause and a chance to show off your 10's

Great, we're leaving here at 7:30 ish, should put us there a little before 9:30, I have to slow down so the wife's PT can keep up, OUCH She read that LOL

i;m not sure where the hat is but i'll try and get there by 9:30..If not I shall see you guys there...I'm kinda embarassed though, I'm not gonna get a chance to wash my truck today intime for the show...

FerrariTruck said:
i;m not sure where the hat is but i'll try and get there by 9:30..If not I shall see you guys there...I'm kinda embarassed though, I'm not gonna get a chance to wash my truck today intime for the show...

The Hat, 1210 E. Imperial Highway, Brea Calif. at 9:30 A.M.

It's about a block west from the 57 on the south side.

See ya there.

FerrariTruck said:
This may help get your bearings...

Driving directions to 1210 E Imperial Hwy, Brea, CA 92821
44.8 mi – about 48 mins (up to 2 hours 20 mins in traffic)
2515 32nd Santa Monica, CA 90405

1. Head northwest on 32nd St toward Pearl St 154 ft
2. Turn right at Pearl St 0.2 mi
3. Turn left at S Centinela Ave 0.1 mi
4. Turn right onto the I-10 W/Santa Monica Fwy ramp 0.3 mi
5. Merge onto I-10 E/Santa Monica Fwy E 13.1 mi
6. Slight right at CA-60 E (signs for I-5 S/State Hwy 60 E/Santa Ana/Pomona) 23.2 mi
7. Take the exit onto CA-57 S/Orange Fwy S toward Santa Ana 7.1 mi
8. Take the State Hwy 90/IMPERIAL Hwy exit toward BREA 0.3 mi
9. Turn right at CA-90/E Imperial Hwy 0.3 mi
10. Make a U-turn at S Randolph Ave
Destination will be on the right 0.1 mi

1210 E Imperial HwyBrea, CA 92821

Quick

Last edited:
It's for the kids :rock: ........ anybody else going?

339597.jpg

Quick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back