Toys 4 Tots - Fullerton Nov 22

Great seeing everyone, I was still a lil hungover from the night before but made it out...Now lets see the pics

I was asked by the PT Cruisers of Orange County to thank all the members of the VTCOA for attending their annual toys 4 Tots event, it was very successful.

In total, there were 57 PT Cruisers, 9 Prowlers and 4 SRT 10's at the event and everyone was very impressed with our 10's. They ended up filling an extended bed van completely with toy for the kids.

I was also asked to extend an open invitation to any VTCOA member to come back at anytime to any of their Meet & Greets, we are more than welcome to come and just enjoy the day and make some new friends.

Here's the photos I took, not many, but they will give you an idea of what went on.

My personal thanks to FerreraiTruck, Quicksilver - Jerry and HDViper = Mike for coming out today and supporting this great cause.

You'll see a picture of a Marine Corp blanket hanging off the back of my 10, they talked me into letting them raffle it off with the proceeds going to purchase more toys, they got $100.00 for it, not too bad.

Pictures are posted

Click Here

Also, I'll have everyone's galleries setup tomorrow afternoon and you'll be able to see then here

http://www.daydreamcruzn.com/ddc_sneaky_pete.htm

Last edited:
:rock: There's just something about doing things for kids.....:D
We all stood a little taller today! :congrats:

360957.jpg

Thank You for the invite,
Quick

Indeed Jerry, thanks for letting us come. It was great meeting you fellas. I ended up meeting an old racing buddy of my dad's from back in the 60's. Man, it sure is a small world...

Thanks again ccfeyh

the gold kinda pops with the red,very original, here I am getting ready to map quest this event and its over:marchmellow: my girlfreind said youre a day late and a dollar:eek: looked like a good turnout:congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back