Track Jack For Sale!!!

Dont know how to figure shipping until the post office opens Monday.
Unless you know how to get the postage figured out

Now that is a damn cool jack! TTT for that.

You not gonna run the Belangers on the dragster? Are those scavenger spikes in the collectors?

ViperPowa said:
Now that is a damn cool jack! TTT for that.

You not gonna run the Belangers on the dragster? Are those scavenger spikes in the collectors?
No they have to be custom built, the belangers aim at the tires. If they dont sell I'm ok I will just wait till I can pay to have them modded to work.

RGR, I'm sure someone will jump on the headers, they are great performing, sounding, and quality.:rock: They must me crazy loud open headers huh? I had them with the catless mids open for 2 days and it was pretty damn loud.

The little cone things inside the Belanger collectors, are those scavenger spikes?

Lots of P.M.'s but no offers. talk to me I'm in a dealing mood. After today I will be going into a month of outtage at the Mcguire nuclear plant serving @2500 people breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. So I wont be back to check if ya want anything.
I'll start at the top
Track Jack $200
Headers $850
Sct $199
dash pod $25
OEM pillar 1 pod $ 25
Radio w/ nav no disk $100
Also 125 shot NOS kit w/ purge and window switch $ 250
NOSIMAGE_064.jpg

Last run using the kit befor I took it off!

Last edited:
ViperPowa said:
Do you still have the drag radials from the black truck? If so are they for sale?
Sold to Todd Labonti last year. He just sold them a week or two ago again.

NOSIMAGE_064.jpg

can you post a larger picture of this plz ???? and how does it mount in the engine bay ???

VIPER said:
NOSIMAGE_064.jpg

can you post a larger picture of this plz ???? and how does it mount in the engine bay ???
NOSIMAGE_064-1.jpg

Had to cut some off the second battery tray and and fab new mounts

Sounds like fun... sure... :)

Which nav radio is it?

Thanks

FASTFOOD said:
Lots of P.M.'s but no offers. talk to me I'm in a dealing mood. After today I will be going into a month of outtage at the Mcguire nuclear plant serving @2500 people breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. So I wont be back to check if ya want anything.
I'll start at the top
Track Jack $200
Headers $850
Sct $199
dash pod $25
OEM pillar 1 pod $ 25
Radio w/ nav no disk $100
Also 125 shot NOS kit w/ purge and window switch $ 250
NOSIMAGE_064.jpg

Last run using the kit befor I took it off!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back