Track results from last night

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scan_Pic0001.jpg

Still getting her dialed in, so more to come :rock:

Oh and yes this is still with minimal track prep.....

Nice runs, you happen to know what the DA was?

using drag times da calculator and the closet track to the track i was at ( an hour away but temps were still really close)

Track Elevation: 42
Air Temperature: 66.0
Barometric Pressure: 29.96
Relative Humidty: 60
Density Altitude: 632 feet
Relative Density: 98.16 %

Great job man!! Way to represent the QC crew bud, another big girl in the 12s. Cant wait to get my 12 second slip! I'm slacking,lol

thanks alot bud...i'm still working on her.....She has alittle more left in her as is.... I know it ;)

Very nice times! Your definitly into the 12's with those times. What psi were your tires at and what launch technique were you using? Those 60fts are good, I have to work on getting my 60fts like yours.

Very nice times! Your definitly into the 12's with those times. What psi were your tires at and what launch technique were you using? Those 60fts are good, I have to work on getting my 60fts like yours.

I was running 17psi in the dr's and was playingaround with launch rpm's. Nothingspecific, playing around anywhere from 1500-2200 rpm on the launch. Nexttimeigo im goingto try andfocusonlaunch rpm to see what my setup likes best.....allthe way from a idle launch to as high as i can stall without blowing the tires loose.

I see a 12.5 in the DA i just ran it with some more test & tuning ;)

you have a higher stall than factory? if not i think both of you are a little optimistic. many many QC's have thought they had 12's in the bag only to be heart broken with a 13.0X. I can't remember ever seeing a bolt on QC run any where close to 12.5's(there could've been one that i've forgotten though, i've been here a while now)

you have a higher stall than factory? if not i think both of you are a little optimistic. many many QC's have thought they had 12's in the bag only to be heart broken with a 13.0X. I can't remember ever seeing a bolt on QC run any where close to 12.5's(there could've been one that i've forgotten though, i've been here a while now)

I just installed my convertor friday, went to the track the next day and those were the times that i ran. All my runs except one ( my best run) I had to let off to get it to shift into second gear....... After talking to Steve it ended up being my TV cable out of adjustment. This was found out after having Torrie lower my shift points. So with that being said i ran that 8.137 with my shift points not at the optimal range....... and that wasn't my best 60ft...... and that was not with removing crap out my truck.... I want to get to a quarter mile but according to the conversion table i would run a high 13.7 and im telling you that I can run better..... I'm 100% for sure...... People doubted me to get this far so we will see in due time :burnout:

so your planning to take stuff out of the truck to attempt to get a 12.5? or you want to try and get 12.5 in full street trim?
a few weeks ago i went the track and ran a 12.55@110 and a [email protected]
on the 12.55 pass mt 1/8mile time was an 8.14 which is close to your 8.13, however i was running 87.77mph vs your 85.71. my guess would be somewhere in the 12.70's at about 107mph on that pass for your truck.

pretty much full street trim, I will take off the wing and tailgate only.... Eventually I'll get to a 1/4 track....there jsut a few hours away from me and i can't see driving that far without staying the night after a long track day

pretty much full street trim, I will take off the wing and tailgate only.... Eventually I'll get to a 1/4 track....there jsut a few hours away from me and i can't see driving that far without staying the night after a long track day

I understand that, I live 2 miles from a 1/4 mile track so that's convent for me

Put it this way, at my 13.4@104 on a 2.2 60ft, had I had Troys 1.8 60ft that's and easy 12.9 for me so throw on headers,UD pulley I could see 12.5;)

Noid - 12.6@110
FlyingLow - 12.7@108mph
oldguysrt10 - 12.8@108mph
outnumbered - 12.9@106mph
wyoramsrt-10 - 12.9@109mph

All bolt-ons quad cabs with the stock TC, there's a few more IIRC. Add a TC and 12.5 should be no problem. With the stock TC and minor bolt-ons the QC's should be around 12.7-12.9 with a decent 60ft. The DA is gonna make the difference. My QC ran a 13.050 the very first pass on drag radials with a weak launch and crappy DA, 12's is gonna be in the bag no problem next time out.

so your planning to take stuff out of the truck to attempt to get a 12.5? or you want to try and get 12.5 in full street trim?
a few weeks ago i went the track and ran a 12.55@110 and a [email protected]
on the 12.55 pass mt 1/8mile time was an 8.14 which is close to your 8.13, however i was running 87.77mph vs your 85.71. my guess would be somewhere in the 12.70's at about 107mph on that pass for your truck.

Your almost dead on, his times calcs to a [email protected] 1/4 mile (give or take). I think your 107mph is a more accurate trap guess. If he takes out all his seats, sway bar, spare , tailgate, wing, and can manage to cut those 60fts again he should be in the 12.5 range with a decent DA.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back