Track Vids from last night

Pretty Good, but it looks like traction was mediocre at best based on your tire spin.

Pretty much the same when we went to Island last year.

We had planned to to go Englishtown Saturday, but my bud's Viper had exhaust problems. Maybe in a couple of weeks we'll try again.

Yea the stage 2 flash is next!! And yes traction SUCKS at island... this truck is easy high 12s at other tracks like atco and englishtown... I am going to head there next week... Track prep sucks at Island.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Your truck sounds awesome dude!!! Get the flash for the RC.......you will notice the difference!!!

patrick

I thought the flash for the RC didn't make that much of a difference (with the RC only). I don't have any mods on my 2006 RC, however, would it be worthwhile to upgrade? I kinda wrote off that mod for the time being since I thought the money could be better spent in other areas (exhaust, etc.). Am I wrong? What kind of performance gains could I expect with ONLY a flash upgrade? Thanks!

ohiosrt10 said:
I thought the flash for the RC didn't make that much of a difference (with the RC only). I don't have any mods on my 2006 RC, however, would it be worthwhile to upgrade? I kinda wrote off that mod for the time being since I thought the money could be better spent in other areas (exhaust, etc.). Am I wrong? What kind of performance gains could I expect with ONLY a flash upgrade? Thanks!

I think the flash works best with intake, catback, no cats. This is what I did. I had the magnaflow, intake and then deleted my cats. I noticed a much more sensitve throttle response. Then I added the flash............wow what I difference. The torque is really nice.........truck pulls way harder. I would say for me the biggest gainers were deleting the cats and adding the flash. It made the truck feel like a completly new vehicle. Definatly worth the money. But I feel the flash works with all my mods together. Without deleting the cats, I dont think it would feel as much a difference.

And lets not forget running temps of 160 to 180 is quite nice!!!

patrick

I installed my Stage2 Flash before I did gears and headers/mids in my '04. I immediately noticed that it pulled stronger in the mid-range and upper end.

IIRC, they advertise it to be good for 25hp+/- and 30lb.ft torque. Certainly not as impressive as what the QC's gain, but this can definitely be felt in your ass-dyno!:D :rock: :D

If you plan on simple bolt-ons such as full exhaust, intake, and gears, then this is a nice addition you can do at any point, along with a lower temp Thermostat!!:top:

Back