Track was open today

spydertt

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was hoping to better my 12.401 from last year, but no luck. Best today was 12.5825. Temp was 45, had trouble keeping bottles warm. Still had fun.

You keep the bottle in the cab or in the bed? I'm going to switch to a nano setup so I don't have any more pressure issues.

Are you running a wideband? What is your A/F during the run?
Congrats on the runs and getting to the track :chain:

You keep the bottle in the cab or in the bed? I'm going to switch to a nano setup so I don't have any more pressure issues.

In the bed of the minibus, have to leave room for the wife and kids. I have looked into the Nano system and like what I see.

Are you running a wideband? What is your A/F during the run?
Congrats on the runs and getting to the track :chain:

I have a wideband but at my age its best to watch where I'm going. I glanced at it once and it was 12.6.

That a little too lean! You should record it during a pull and make sure just in case ;):burnout:

Was hoping to see A/f in the high 11's. My gauge has been acting strange lately. Need to put on Dyno again and see if my gauge matches his. I'll get more readings next time.:rock:

In the bed of the minibus, have to leave room for the wife and kids. I have looked into the Nano system and like what I see.

Just make sure you have somewhere local that can refill the nano bottles, it seems to be the only downside to the nano setup. My bottle heater crapped out in like a month and was killing my battery so I resorted to a torch to heat the bottle, but even then it was dropping 300(ish) psi of pressure on one run.

I have the nano system and the filling is the issue, not too many places to fill. was looking at buyin the compressor but its like 4 grand. Some paintball shops will fill.

I have the nano system and the filling is the issue, not too many places to fill. was looking at buyin the compressor but its like 4 grand. Some paintball shops will fill.

Hey hows the heads and cam swap going? And for filling the bottles have you thought about getting a big bottle from a welding supply place and then filling your own nano bottles? From my understanding the big bottle has enough pressure to fill the small one several times

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back