Traction bars?

KyleB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I am purchasing SRT10R's 05 RC and first things first, I need to put some power to the ground.

All I have seen online and searching the forum have been the caltracs, did Venomous1 ever get their setup finished?

I came across this video on youtube, is this a custom job?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkAjrsaoZOA

CalTracs and V1R Long bars............

Looks like I am purchasing SRT10R's 05 RC and first things first, I need to put some power to the ground.

All I have seen online and searching the forum have been the caltracs, did Venomous1 ever get their setup finished?

I came across this video on youtube, is this a custom job?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkAjrsaoZOA

Kyle I think I just got your message on my page. Yessir we do have a proven setup that works great :)
You can email me at [email protected]

Kyle I think I just got your message on my page. Yessir we do have a proven setup that works great :)

Where can I find pictures of the Venomous1 traction bars installed? (side view and underneath views preferably.)

I saw your comment quoted yesterday - It may have been deleted because you were promoting the sale of a product but are not a supporting vendor. :dontknow:

That is correct. Sorry Charlie.

I didn't say shit about selling anything. I said I have a different route. Which could be from an idea for him self to make or that I could have something used or just info on a product he is looking into. Thanks for giving me the chance though. I don't own a shop and I don't make shit to sell. I guess I will post my phone # only next time. I have never done anything on this site to promote that I was going to do something like that.

Did you also know that Calvert/ caltracs is not a supporting vendor although we promote the hell out of those.

But our supporting vendors sell them.

Hell I support our vendors even when I don't need too. Most ppl that know me or seen my work know that I can make just about anything I need or want for my truck but yet I still have choose to buy products I could make to support them. I have also owned and used those products being supported which is more than most ppl can say here

Why don't you tell us about your idea here? As opposed to posting your number for him to contact you privately?

Well honestly I tried keeping the drama off the forum from posting ideas and links as I know some get upsets and causes up rises.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back