Traction

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. Don't have to worry about show here, but we do get some rain in the winter time. Be very careful, the rear end will catch up with the front end very quickly. Haven't found anything that will help, but a lighter right foot. Good Luck with your new toy.

Welcome from Colorado, USA. I had Falkens on my truck. They offered excellent wet traction.

Nope.......mine never went out in the rain and traction was only one of the reasons, if you loose traction with a vehicle this heavy in the rain a lot more bad things can happen..........:burnout:

Living in Melbourne Australia, where it is sunny one minute and raining the next, its difficult to keep the truck out of the rain, come on guys there must be a way to get traction. Even a feather right foot doesn't help in this truck, Im guessing the previous owner bought the cheapest nastiest tyres possible for this truck. There must be a better solution than no name tyres. Or maybe just maybe that is why the truck only has 50,000 kms on the clock, maybe it cant be driven in the wet (which occurs regularly in Melbourne).

Can you get the Yokohama prada spec x? I'm going to buy another set soon. Great traction even in snow, not so much on ice.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back